• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Banned for Mild trolling?  (Read 13945 times)

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
Banned for Mild trolling?
« on: January 31, 2013, 12:22:35 am »
Ok, Lissy has crossed the line this time.  Let me first say this is the first day I have logged in, in like 3 or 4 days and I was just on for around 15 minutes.  I tpa'ed to 6DZ to check up on his base since I haven't looked at it in a while and saw him digging so I thought it would be funny to shoot at him.  (I understand this can be slightly annoying but I thought me and him were cool so I was to tell him after a few).  Well guess what, Lissy was stalking me in vanish (As usual) and banned me for "constantly annoying 6DZ and trolling, going to home sorry bye."  6DZ never said go away or anything when he found out but I left by myself.  Now I get that he might have been annoyed but I didn't know it would bother him and he didn't even get mad.  What i'm saying is I left when Lissy told me to and I did what I was supposed to and now I'm permanently banned.  I don't think this was worth a ban at all.  Lissy has banned me a few days ago for "disrespect" and now she thinks I was on some kind of strike program and that this act I did (Not even worth a kick) is the final straw.  I believe Lissy has been trying to get me banned by watching me constantly due to personal matters and I don't think this was justice at all.  I would like for you to rethink this permanent ban for "trolling" or playing with a friend of mine.  I haven't even talked to him in like 5 days so I don't see this as a repeated act due to these intervals.  She has also locked some of my posts for no reason because there was no disrespect or anything.  I have not broken any rules posting this either.                     -Eprocks

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned for Mild trolling?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 12:27:21 am »
Welllll im not pardoning you. 6d has told me before that you go to his homeset often and he has told you to stop in the past. and after talking with 6d he did not like it and he is not what you call a "friend" of yours. he thought an Op was doing it. said you were doing it every few mins.

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:34:15 am »
Actually I shot exactly 4 arrows.  So I was merely there for 2 minutes.  I didn't know 6D was troubled as he as only told me once to leave a long time ago and that was because he was working on a mineshaft.  I don't come to his place as often as you think, I just thought we were friends.  I still don't think a perma ban was the right choice.  I think you just wanted to get an excuse to ban me for good.  That's my opinion.  Now i'm sorry about our past but you can't just ban me for small things like this, I didn't come to his house to annoy him, I was about to say hello to him and I shot the arrows to see if he would notice as a friendly joke.  I was gonna ask him where his old base was.  This is a misunderstanding clearly.  I just think if another moderator or operator saw me do this they would just tell me to leave at the most.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:41:27 am by eprocks60542 »

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 12:42:28 am »
Its not my fault you give me reasons to ban you silly goose. Still not pardoning you. sorry buddy

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 12:47:41 am »
As I mentioned earlier, this isn't a good reason to ban anyone and I'm sure if you followed someone around long enough they might do something similar.  A permanent ban for annoying someone for 2 minutes is NOT a good reason.  A good reason is griefing, xraying, swearing the chat and spamming forever and etc.  I wish another staff person would look at this (not someone who will say the same thing as you because they are good friends because that is biased).  I want someone who is reasonable and can sort things out properly and not just perma ban.  Also btw, you put in my ban message "going to home" like I did something wrong when I tp'ed home because you didn't want me there.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:49:16 am by eprocks60542 »

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 12:49:10 am »
all staff are my friends. all staff know who you are. im pretty sure they all would agree. besides. you were given a 2nd chance at this server, you blew it. twice now. 3 strikes your out buddy
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:51:04 am by Lissy421 »

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 12:52:23 am »
I don't believe there is a strike program and second 2 of these bans were done by you and that says something.  It says you really want me gone well, xDeeKay let me back on and we made an agreement so you can stop saying this is your second chance.  I would like him or someone who won't judge me on my past and look at me like a player and is  rational, please don't comment back Lissy421.  I do realize it will be hard for a staff to say something because that would be going against you and people fear that but please use your head staff.  (Banned for Disrespect).  5 days later  (Banned for trolling?).  Bad, bad reasons to ban.  I know this can be handled better.  Also, please don't refer to me as "buddy" because it looks like your trying to make me upset.         
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:57:39 am by eprocks60542 »

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 12:57:40 am »
well im still replying back. I am not pardoning you. And by all means let deekay see this. ill tell him myself

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 12:59:33 am »
I would rather you not tell him anything but him find out himself because for all I know you might be saying things that are not true.  What went on is exactly as I described it no more.  I have been playing in this server and acting pretty good  since he let me back in and I have a house, diamond armor and I like to play with users.  I am a normal player and this is the rare occasion where I did something wrong that is mild. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 01:01:23 am by eprocks60542 »

Xentrality

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 01:01:05 am »
We've allowed you admittance back onto the server once already, and we expected your best behavior.

Allow me to post the rules:

Rules as seen on the forums (Scroll all the way down)

Rules as seen from in-game via /rules

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Surely you read these and agreed to oblige to them. You've been rude to other players, and been teleporting to their homes without premission, 'trolling' them after being asked politely to stop. Even if you recall them as your 'friend' it would make sense to stop after the first time it bothers someone. Several people who's names won't be mentioned complained to me about this issue and I let it slide because I had the hope that you'd clean up your act. Several times I caught you disrespecting other players and even staff, which I let slide because I believed that you could still behave better. Unfortunately these mishaps add up, and you have been penalized accordingly.

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 01:06:18 am »
The only rule that I could have broken is: "Be respectful to other players" and I only shot at him 4 times and then I was going to greet him.  As mentioned above I think this is a miscommunication as my goal wasn't to make him mad I just wanted him to take it as a joke and say something like "lol".  I think I still don't deserve the ban as I wasn't trying to disrespect him it just seemed like it as you only saw the first part.  I was only playing around but sorry things like this happen.  People have done way worse stuff to me than things like this and they have not been banned or even kicked for the matter.  I was on my best behavior today because I was trying to be friendly and make him have a laugh, I didn't know he would be offended as he never said anything about it the first two shots.  So yes, I still disagree.

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 01:07:21 am »
are you seriously talking about worse things? you have to be kidding me -.-

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 01:08:16 am »
I'm talking about for the reason you just banned me and the topic of this post, not my past (I made a mistake)  so don't bother.  Now, didn't I say I wanted to talk to other people?  I don't mean to be rude but didn't you get mad at me for budding into your conversations in the server?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 01:10:16 am by eprocks60542 »

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 01:09:50 am »
SERIOUSLY talking about worse things done to you?! Because griefing peoples builds and ban evading and swearing and getting revenge and posting youtube videos isnt too bad... right?

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 01:11:08 am »
    TO LISSY421: I SAID worse things done than kidding around (The topic ban) with a player not my past as previously stated above if you look closely and understand the context because this post isn't about my past.  I am just waiting for Xentrality's response now.  Now, I know I have a bad reputation but I don't want this post to be biased.  When Dk let me back in I wished people wouldn't keep bringing that up.
   TO XENTRALITY:  I have to say I haven't even touched anyone on the server other than 6D and anyone else who "complained" (Who's names you have failed to mention).  I have not been tp'ing to peoples homeset's at all and I don't even recall seeing you on the server that much.  Basically what Im saying to you moose is that I think the things you are saying is baloney in my eyes.  PS: I have seen people break the disrespect rule about a 1000 times and no one cared at the slightest...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 01:34:28 am by eprocks60542 »