• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Shops Discussion  (Read 22466 times)

Adstrum_

• Trusted
  • It's not personal text if you read it ;)
  • Awards Donated $100 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Shops Discussion
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2015, 10:15:10 am »
I understand ^^
I'm just a derp sometimes about concepts. Odd person...

swimmergirll

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2015, 10:38:41 pm »
xD
just keep swimming

DWhovian1029

• Penatatonix & Doctor Who ~ @dwhovian1029 on Insta
    • View Profile
    • Dalton.com
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 01:30:10 am »
I've only been on this server a few weeks and I use the shop a good bit, yet I have noticed that some things are very overpriced. The sell prices are okay, but there is always room for improvement! some things like beacons could be a bit lower priced and I wish that we could sell more things.

Overall, there is a good balance between sell and buy so that players can sell items, and get enough money to purchase new ones.  :D loving this server so far!
~ DTrekker1029

dldavis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2015, 10:29:10 am »
What about donation chests? I spend a lot of time on this server and I have filled my self with projects; just about everyone knows me and what my projects require. By having a donation chest we can get a far supply of what we need without having to ask or by being on the server. They would be able to quickly drop off anything they are willing to get rid of. By having a donation chest anyone on the server can use it, instead of having to type in everyone's name. I have heard of automatic trade shops with donation chests.

They also work well as mail boxes
Why can't some people realize they have such potential and are one of the nicest people alive?

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2015, 11:19:10 am »
We have a donation chest command, you can use /cdonation (if I'm remembering correctly)  and anybody can pop along and put whatever they want in the chest without having access to taking items out.

Is this what you mean?
Don't go hollow.

dldavis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2015, 11:39:02 am »
We have a donation chest command, you can use /cdonation (if I'm remembering correctly)  and anybody can pop along and put whatever they want in the chest without having access to taking items out.

Is this what you mean?

Yes! I never knew that the command existed, although I have been through the /cmodify and /lwc commands plenty of times and never saw it. Oh well, thanks ;D
Why can't some people realize they have such potential and are one of the nicest people alive?

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2015, 11:47:29 am »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

No problem! Of course you'd probably have to notify people that you have one.
Don't go hollow.

dldavis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2015, 11:51:49 am »
Thanks!!