• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Banned for Mild trolling?  (Read 14129 times)

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned for Mild trolling?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 03:27:26 am »
also, i would like to point out that i was cool with you using the spawner that time because it was finished, and you had paid to use it but before that when you went in I wasn't as cool with it
Actually,
you are wrong.  You asked me to test your spawner and you showed me where it was and told me I got one free use of it after I finished testing it for you.  After that I paid you to use it.  Also, don't spam multiple topics, it makes you looky nooby.  The night you kept telling me to leave, I was afk and when I got back you covered me in furnaces, I thought you were closing the place down for the night so I left.  Other than that I don't remember coming to your house where you told me to leave.  There was a misunderstanding in high regards, because you never made it clear and you were friendly most the time.  I know you might be in a rush from all this happening but I wasn't blaming you for the ban I was saying we had a misunderstanding that's all.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:31:34 am by eprocks60542 »

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 04:33:34 am »
so after more than one person telling me your behavior, its best you stay banned. this topic will be locked.

RamKitty

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2013, 09:30:30 am »
This ban will be investigated by Myself & xDeekay, any queries or concerns can be sent to us via pm.