• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Lissy, in general.  (Read 14761 times)

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
Lissy, in general.
« on: August 15, 2012, 05:17:49 am »
I feel she abuses her power and overall has no respect towards me or my good friend Zman141
Trusted having to do with activity is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Trusted means people know someone won;t do something wrong.. I've been here for 5 months almost and my ranks was NEVER changed to member, and I haven't gotten trusted when I haven't griefed, been banned, or caught with hacks. I don't even know how to install a friggen texture pack. All I do is play, and she says she can't trust me. This is bull shit, and I'm tired of her doing this. Something needs to be done.
http://tinypic.com/r/jjbmm0/6

HAYZY8

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lissy, in general.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 05:48:54 am »
Ur not trusted because ur a bad person. Ur not trusted because ur not Dkcraft. Lots of us that are higher ranks tend to be at those high ranks because we are frequently online and active on forums. I play almost everyday, from time to time I will have a vacation. But other than that I am always online. And don't say lissy should be demoted. If anything she should be promoted. She gives a lot of her time to this server. It's like her fricken sport haha. Sorry yea, I wouldn't argue with her. She's the last person I would wanna fight with. Everyone else would agree. And the picture, I don't know why u posted this picture because ur basically putting urself in more trouble with it. But yea, thts what I had to say

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 05:51:21 am »
Sigh ok. Hi. I'm lissy. ok so your coming on the forum to complain about me not giving you trusted. Do you forget to mention you are NOT active. Being active, being respectful to staff and members, helping people out and being trustworthy are all apart of getting trusted. You say i am abusing my power because i haven't promoted you? How exactly is that me abusing power. If not promoting you to trusted is abusing power then OP's, Admins, and the owner are all as well abusing power according to what you have said. I have never been rude to you or zman and I was the one who thought zman deserved trusted since he was a very active and mature player and always helped people out. Never rude to me, staff, or members. So he earned trusted. You swear a lot on this server and you have been very rude to players in the past. You are on very little. Therefore you have not been promoted since i feel you aren't ready for it and non have the other staff have mentioned you because they either A. don't no who you are or B. don't feel you should get trusted. that picture doesn't exactly show anything but me telling you how you get trusted rank.

Thank you for your time
Lissy421

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 05:52:11 am »
Hazy I posted the pic for proof. Okay? Once again. Activity has nothing to do with this unless I'm a mod. Trusted is something else. Once again, you're nothing but a suck up. She's always had attitude towards me. This is the FIRST AND ONLY TIME I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG. EVER. 5 Months. here and I get nothing.

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 05:55:18 am »
Sigh ok. Hi. I'm lissy. ok so your coming on the forum to complain about me not giving you trusted. Do you forget to mention you are NOT active. Being active, being respectful to staff and members, helping people out and being trustworthy are all apart of getting trusted. You say i am abusing my power because i haven't promoted you? How exactly is that me abusing power. If not promoting you to trusted is abusing power then OP's, Admins, and the owner are all as well abusing power according to what you have said. I have never been rude to you or zman and I was the one who thought zman deserved trusted since he was a very active and mature player and always helped people out. Never rude to me, staff, or members. So he earned trusted. You swear a lot on this server and you have been very rude to players in the past. You are on very little. Therefore you have not been promoted since i feel you aren't ready for it and non have the other staff have mentioned you because they either A. don't no who you are or B. don't feel you should get trusted. that picture doesn't exactly show anything but me telling you how you get trusted rank.

Thank you for your time
Lissy421
Haha, ask Lego. I'm respectful, and usually am active. MY RANK HASN'T EVER EVEN BEEN SET TO MEMBER. Recently I've had family issues and haven't been able to be active. Other than that ask Matt. I'm active as I can considering He lives a street away and knows almost all of my personal things.

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 05:55:51 am »
Please explain what proof that picture is showing?

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 05:57:43 am »
Please explain what proof that picture is showing?
Re-read my post. and then take a look.

Zman141

• Trusted
  • ~Zman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 05:57:58 am »
It's understandable that you may criticize how both me and magayge may feel but to a point it is true. Real even. This is the first time magayge or me has even spoken about some of her power hungry abuse. I don't know if there are any players that feel the same, but I really don't like how I am treated. It took me at least 6 months to get Trusted. And when people ask how long it takes, usually a guest/member is told that it takes 1 - 4 months
To me how does that make any sense?

~Zman

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 05:59:58 am »
Again you are saying I abuse power by not promoting as if I'm the only person allowed to promote people on this server?

Zman141

• Trusted
  • ~Zman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 06:02:26 am »
Not at all, I'm just trying to say that I feel a little rubbed the wrong way. I don't mean to start anything, I just wish I knew who was so gracious and nice to rank me up
~Zman

HAYZY8

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 06:04:20 am »
Hazy I posted the pic for proof. Okay? Once again. Activity has nothing to do with this unless I'm a mod. Trusted is something else. Once again, you're nothing but a suck up. She's always had attitude towards me. This is the FIRST AND ONLY TIME I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG. EVER. 5 Months. here and I get nothing.
Okay. HAYZY* first of all. And second, I'm not a suck up? She's my friend, we've been on this server together for 6 months. And that picture has no proof. And all when it comes to ranking up. You must be active. Trust me, i know the rules. I'm not trying to argue. But i would apologize to the people you disrespected because if keep acting like this. You won't get trusted. But anyway, thts all I'm gonna say. Peace :D

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 06:06:25 am »
You are putting "power abuse" with "not getting trusted" as like i said, I am not the only person who can promote people. Any and all staff have a say in promoting anyone to trusted on the server, so Why am i the main target?

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 06:07:17 am »
Okay. HAYZY* first of all. And second, I'm not a suck up? She's my friend, we've been on this server together for 6 months. And that picture has no proof. And all when it comes to ranking up. You must be active. Trust me, i know the rules. I'm not trying to argue. But i would apologize to the people you disrespected because if keep acting like this. You won't get trusted. But anyway, thts all I'm gonna say. Peace :D
Kid you make me laugh, Lissy can't even name names, of the people I so called disrespected. ALL I DO IS PLAY THE DAMN SERVER.

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 06:09:24 am »
Do you not realize how disrespectful you are being right now?

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 06:13:59 am »
Do you not realize how disrespectful you are being right now?
I do realize, but name multiple names I've disrespected?