• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Lissy, in general.  (Read 14760 times)

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lissy, in general.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 06:24:05 am »
Do you not realize how disrespectful you are being right now?
Exactly, No response. So? what about me disrespecting multiple people?

razor naga

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 06:25:51 am »
your ugly stfu

iamgayge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 06:32:29 am »
your ugly stfu
See Lissy, this is disrespectful. I never said anything like this to anyone or anything close to it.

razor naga

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 06:33:41 am »
im talking to lissy

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 06:33:58 am »
Sorry to intrude, but all i've reconized so far is you complaining you have not achieved trusted. The rank trusted is given out to certain people staff has seen active, trustworthy, and mature. I've yet to see any of those qualities in you. And if im not mistaken neither has any of the staff. Also, saying lissy is abusive of her powers, is absurd. She is the most trustworthy, responsible person i know. All staff look up to her. Your hatred to her is all seeped out of your anger of not achieving trusted. Whether her methods of dealing with some senarios may be different, she has done an excellent job, better than i would ever expect. She has aquired the rank operator for a reason you know. Getting back to the point, All this unneccesary arguement is about is you not getting trusted, Zman took along time to get trusted because staff might have taken a while longer to reconize his maturity. Also if i can bring up, you have so far disrespected 2 staff members saying hayzy is a "suckup" So don't point fingers at people for why you have not gotten trusted.

~Kt5turtle
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:35:36 am by Kt5turtle »

Zman141

• Trusted
  • ~Zman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 06:57:01 am »
I don't try to be disrespectful but kt pretty much summed it up. I wanted to be recongnized and be heard that i may help out dkcraft. I only wish to make it positively. Thank you for who ever put in there 2 cents to show that I am mature and trustworthy.
~Zman

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 08:30:41 am »
This has got to be one of the most disrespectful and useless argument I've seen yet.
I hope you realize that Trusted is only a rank, it doesn't make you some sort of god once you earn it. I also hope you realize that you have pretty much lost all chances of actually earning the rank now.

Sure you have to be active, helpful, friendly etc. But we're all missing one thing. Patience.
I can tell you now that patience has probably been the #1 thing that's helped me throughout not only my server, but other servers also; it keeps me motivated.

Please, take your head out of your arse and just play the game. You have shown so much disrespect towards Lissy and the rest of the staff. If you wanna keep arguing then keep it coming, but it won't help you at all, so I'd suggest you just keep your feelings to yourself and hang low for a while.