• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213725 times)

FBSerpent

• Trusted
  • wow so busy, it can make me so dizzy.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2012, 07:20:18 pm »
As i start to ascend the hill i found in a forest i notice a figure sitting on top. it looked to be xion and i knew f his fabled powers, so i knew what i had to do to beat him. as i climbed i remembered all of what i had to work with and i used that to get me passed the webs of ductape. when xion noticed me he ran at me ready to attack. but right before he reached me i yelled "SHAZAM!!" and he was transported into outerspace where there was no gravity.

i had no idea if he would survive but for now i throw a bunch of magic traps around each side of the hill and i sit down on the Jewel-encrusted throne where i had previously threw a spell on that if anyone other than me should sit would be transported to some remote place.

for now i shall rule.

My Hill!

The Dragon likes riddles and rhymes

FBSerpent

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 07:06:29 pm »
side note, this hill will stay mine forever hahahahahaha jk well ill hold it for quite awhile at least.

yes ima baws. cant touch this oh yea.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 07:11:29 pm »
I sneak up behind Shaz, and shout "boo!" into his ear. He jumps, runs away from fear, (obviously) and I kick his throne aside and construct a new throne with a cup holder AND a taco holder. Oh yeah.

MY HILL

FBSerpent

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2012, 07:15:57 pm »
I realize what happens and what imp had done, so i turn and look up the hill.
instead of walking i say "shazam". and pop out in front of impishmonkey and shout "haaah".
imp jumps in fear and rolls down the hill side in a uncontrollable fall.

i sit on the newly constructed throne and drink a soda and eat a taco.

My Hill!

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 01:34:40 pm »
Knowing that a hill with many secrets buried under it lies in a land far away, I construct a flying contraption and fly over to the grave of Arsenic_shark and dig it up. I find the magic box that he used to conquer the hill before. I go back to my kingdom and take my magic sword and magic shield. Then I use my flying contraption and fly to the hill. I use my magic shield to deflect  the spells shazam had placed on the hill, and charged up, my sword on fire and gleaming like the sun. King shazam notices the brightness outside the walls of his castle and walks out to see what was going on. I run at the speed of light andstab my sword through shazam and watch him lay in a puddle of blood, crying in pain. Now I use the magic box aresenic shark had and sucked shazam into it. I claimed the hill.

MY HILL!
A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2012, 12:38:19 am »
Why has nobody challenged my rule yet? Or is everybody too scared to battle my infinite abilitys?
A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 02:30:48 am »
"Bad Juri! Go to your room!" I shout from the bottom of the hill as I sit, waiting, hidden in the trees.

Juri looks around desperately hoping to be allowed to stay.

"Don't make me come up there!"

Juri, decides not to risk it and runs down the hill and back home to his room.

I stroll easily up to the top of the hill and take my place on the throne.

MY HILL

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 03:21:01 pm »
As I walk back to my previous kingdom, having failed ruling the hill and being deafeated by imp, I take the long path through the jungle of sadness, where everything is sad. Then I hear something roar. A loud roar. A really loud roar. Then something huge flys above me and lands in front of me. It was a dragon! " I have heard that you failed ruling the hill. I used to rule that hill a time before history can remember, when dragons ruled the planet. I know you are a great leader, able to best anything that challenges you. Except impish when she is acting like your mom. But I can give you the power to defeat impish. I can give you the power to defeat everything! Do you want me to show you?" I said yes. Then the dragon disappeared out of thin air, but I started changing. I was shape shifting into the dragon! When I had shape shifted into a dark red dragon, my scales the color of blood, I asked " what now, dragon?" Then I lost control of my voice and the dragon spoke out if my mouth. " Now we attack and vanquish any foe that dares to challenge us!" And then I turned around and flew back towards the hill.

When I got to the hill, I could see impish using her mom powers and making everybody do her bidding, forcing them against their will. This will not stand! I flew down and crashed into the kingdom castle where imp currently lived on purpose. Then I got up and flew down to imp and told her in my best voice, " Stop this, Imp. slavery is ot the key to kingship. Independence is the true key. Now, let the villagers go." I spoke. then Imp used her annoying magical mom voice and said the me, " Juri! How dare you knock down my castle and tell me what to do! Now go to your giant cage in the heavens where all dragons now are! Your in a timeout sir! In a timeout that lasts for 1600000 centruys!" As soon as the sentence was finished, I started to turn around and make course to fly for the heavens, but the dragon told, " Fight it! Voice is a magical and powerful art of slavery, but dragons can be immune to magic if they try their hardest! Fight the voice!" The dragon yelled at me. And I did.  turned around and lunged at imp, and when I got close enough I blew enough fire out of my mouth to burn down a mountain. Imp screamed and fell to the ground, burned and wounded. I grabbed her by the tail and threw her in the most secure jail cell we had in the kingdom. Imp wasn't going to be doing anything for a long time.

MY HILL
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:24:09 pm by jurisick »

Masterductape

• I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2012, 12:26:19 am »
BUT i would! >:D
as all powerful as a dragon is, a ductape dragon alone is enough to vanquish great masses of the average race. therefore, after assembling my ductapian dragon army in the depths of the world's nightmares, i lay raid to juri's all powerful rulership! it takes several weeks, but i conquer him. he gets away, and impish escapes in the choas on one of my drakes. this hill is wrecked, and i like it that way >:D. the hill becomes my dragons den, some of them laying spider-like in my restored web gaurd. i restore shazam's traps too, for good measure. to finish the job, i update the hill to 1.3.
I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2012, 01:45:15 am »
After seeing that master updated the hill, I went back to my kingdom after I escaped. I called upon the god Jeb, and he told me the advantages of MC 1.3.1. When I learned of these, I called upon the power of creating a LAN world in the comments of every video on youtube about minecraft. I made the world a LAN an posted the server IP in the comments of youtube. After doing this, I assembled a Huge army of men who were skilled fighters. I called upon the magic of dragons and made every soldier in front of me and made them dragons! Then I used my army and flew to the heavens and unleashed the dragons that had been locked up. Millions of flying beasts were at my command. With this army, I flew to Master's kingdom on the hill and breathed fire on everything in the kingdom, burning all of Master's ductape defenses. Then I battled Masters ductapian dragons with my army. Then I summoned the magic box arsenic used and forced Master into it. But when Master started using enourmas amounts of ductape to fill up the box and push open the lid. But when the magic of the box realized the ductape was rebelling, It was starting to force the ductape back. But then a large explosion happened in the box, killing all my dragon and destroying everything in the hill. I was largely wounded, and I was tired of fighting for this hill. So I summoned a portal to a oppisite dimension where another hill lies, guarded by the one with the magic mom voice......

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2012, 01:42:14 pm »
As i entered the new realm, I seemed to be in the same jungle as before. But this time it was guarded by nobody but impish. My theory is that when when master attacked, he was stupid enough to lose control of his dragons and free imp by accident. When this happened, imp gave up trying to rule this hill and went back to the one she had taken from Xentrality(? mabye XionOblivion?). Since I did this, I remade the magic box and threw it away in the hill I had just battled Master on. When it touched the ground it exploded and master was freed. He looked around wildly, then saw me. " You do not deserve to be trapped. Good luck." and I re-sealed the portal. Hopefully he and his ductapian army of dragons could hold off any attackers. I realized I was no longer a dragon. The spirit must have been unable to cross dimensions and was left behind. I summoned my magic shield and sword. I started walking up the hill. I saw the large mansion had made. I ran up to the door and used my invisibility spell and walked into her house. I instantly stepped on a pressure plate and had millions of arrows bombarded at me. I went down lying on the floor, helpless. Then imp walked into the hallway. She yelled at me using her voice and told me to go to the jail cell. Lacking the dragon spirit, I was forced to get up and walk to her cell and she locked me in. I hoped greatly someone would re-open the portal and defeat imp and save me. Now I wasn't going to be doing anything for a long time. So I summoned a universal message and made it say " Help me. In imp's dimension in cell -jurisick" (This means that the next post must be about saving me >:3 ) I hoped the next person to come would save me, then I would help them escape this dimension or rule it.

NOT MY HILL (SAVE ME AGAINST THE MONKEY)

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2012, 10:11:06 pm »
(Lol, nobody helped him  :o Well, anyways I think I'll bring this post back to life)

I get Juri's message, so I use my awesome dimension-traveling powers to go to where he was. I took out my glowing gold sword, and sliced open the cage. As soon as I did that, Impish came and tried to use her annoying mom powers on us. But, I used Juri to block it and I raised my sword. Knowing that it was about to kill something, my sword came to life, thirsty for blood. I brought down the sword and it instantly killed Imp. I knew she was coming back, so I hoped that reducing her corpse to a pile of ash would help. Then me and Juri ruled the hill until Imp or somebody decides to challenge us.

JURI'S AND MY HILL!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:38:08 am by GrandCannon513 »
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2012, 12:56:28 am »
(my turn)
I come to show no mercy
i throw pills in to jurisick's mouth making him just juri he runs away in embarrassment
then i take a cork to stuff in grandcannon's firing hole
he has no way off attacking so i kick him off and he rolled downhill
i build mah throne  with diamonds and with a cup holder and a mini fridge

MAH HILL!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:00:48 am by dave2072 »
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2012, 01:03:04 am »
I use my spinning speeding flying ninja slice on all. My iron sword starts its power-up phase, getting ready
for its next attack. I build a fortress with fire traps that are majic, so I can't activate them.
MY HILL!
Hi! :D

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2012, 01:33:32 am »
As I roll down the hill I get knocked unconcious by a rock and by the time I wake up I see Anniesboy has already taken the throne. I create my army of vicious tacos and try to attack but they render useless as Annie eats them all and all my tacos did was spring the traps. So I casually stroll towards Annie just to get roflstomped by his un-necessarily giant spiky boots.

NOT MY HILL!
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513