• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [Lissy421] Unfair treatment of minor members  (Read 5492 times)

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
[Lissy421] Unfair treatment of minor members
« on: July 08, 2012, 12:20:28 am »
Letter to the owner,

[Hello xDeekay,

I feel i was taken advantage by some of the staff members this afternoon.
I was torn apart on the server by an operator and a mod (names i shall not include) for wearing a cub at hat. 
well in my opinion,  this isn't fair, but everyone has opinions.  In our tyrant, i asked the operator if she was a pet and i happened to slip the jackass term out in a necessary time, but still after that they refused to take my apology, ( remember this is over wearing a hat), and jailed me and banned me over a hat.

I intact feel this is wrong and also and instance of taking advantage of someone for wearing a skin in minecraft.  I didn't grief, racially discriminate someone, or steal... i only used my speech to explain how i feel and i was banned.  I had even told them i would take the hat off and apologized for wearing it.  its not like the hat is disrespectful.  the reason of them banning me was that the hat didn't look good on me and it was disrespecting the hat so it was disrespecting then.  I don't feel at all like this is right.  Even though i did call the two staff members jackasses, anyone would have done this if they were getting screwed over for wearing a perfectly normal hat on an open and amazing server DK is. 

I just wanted to bring this point to you not to get unbanned but to bring it to your awareness that, in my opinion the staff is not being the friendliest or understanding as they can be.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Proud to be,

Mount_Everest
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:15:52 am by xDeeKay »
Geocaching is amazing

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unfair treatment of minor members
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 12:27:12 am »
This has been moved to ban appeal. now now on to this. You were not banned for the hat. i was simply saying it was rude to steak someones idea since turtle spent hours on making people special skins. The reason i gave you  a day was because of calling the staff "jackasses" for stating opinions. you also seemed to call me a "pet" which seemed to be avery rude. This is not the 1st time tho has happened. you have been banned at least 3times now for briefing, swearing, being rude to staff. So you should have known better then to be extremely rude to the whole staff while we try our best to make everyone happy.

-Lissy421

crichton

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 12:27:42 am »
You were banned(again) for being rude to the staff (again). Honestly, 1 day for a repeat offender is pretty lenient in my opinion.

rkipp

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 12:41:29 am »
I'm probably not the one to say anything on this topic, but this isn't close to what happened.. If anything you should have apologized for what happened, and not have been disrespectful, but accepted the fact that you had done wrong. It sucks, but I think you kind of deserved it..
-Kipp

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 12:44:37 am »
Yep  SURE    everyone will listen to you  anything you say is instantly true........  yep  you heard me  everything

You can ban without reason  you can kick for wearing a hat  you can tell someone they have to sign up on the forum or else they can't play on the server.. 

hey i didn't post this to get unbanned   i posted it to prove a point

stop talking to me as if i am 7    I'm I'm high school  I'm not going to have someone tell me how to have fun   i can wear a hat if i want to and there is nothing you can do to stop me

I didn't start this argument just to be rude to staff   I'm not a rude kid.  i just come off as being one when i try and prove a point when i feel the right decision wasn't made when trying to solve it..  really guys   it is just a game

Get out and ride your bike

get a girlfriend to boyfriend

go to the movies

but no.....  you just sit at home on the computer all day and start arguments about stupid things that would have other people rolling on the floor laughing if they heard about what happened

in reality it is just a game and i respect other peoples choices of what they spend their days doing but really  i was wearing a hat and protesting and protecting myself.. 

i can understand how you feel about me lossy thought ( stupid kid thinks he can do whatever he wants on the server )

but no i dint feel that way   i give you respect and you have earned your right to be an operator or an admin or a trusted or a moderator but really if you have  problem with me  make sure it has something to do with you    don't just jump in to the argument just to do it

maybe that is how you want to portray it but i don't feel that is right

KT had a problem with me and i was getting upset because, lissy,  you were attacking me and accusing me and saying stuff that really you shouldn't have been saying and really KT should have been saying...  he was the one most closely connected with the subject matter so he should have tried to solve it not you lissy

i really don't know how to end this "NOVEL" but i am going to laugh about this because i feel this is so wrong

my opinion

my choice

my lifestyle

you can't change me  only i can

i must follow the rules but wen someone tells me i cat to a specific thing (FOLLOWING THE RULES) thats when i get upset

my name is Mount_Everest and you can respect my choices or you can completely put them down but never let someone make you look like something you are not   

TO ALL THIS MAY CONCERN 

mount
Geocaching is amazing

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 12:52:35 am »
Ev.... whether you agree or not. You are just as much to blame because you could have enddd it at any time. But chose to keep argueing until you were banned. I realise that you feel that you have the right to say what you said and wear whatever hat you want, but honestly it was clear that kt was making them for specific people and wearing one too was obviously over the line.

~imp
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:05:08 am by Lissy421 »

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 01:01:43 am »
If you asked any other members, we are in fact friendly. The fact that you disrespected us makes it obvious we aren't you're friend. You knew it was a sentimental item i gave to certain people under my conditions, and so you go on and put on one with a jerk attitude saying youAnd several times you try to claim the fact that i didn't make it. I made EACH one hand by hand differently, Simply informing untrue knowledge to others is enraging. And you did not "mention" "jackass" and "pet", you used them to assault lissy and staff.

-Kt5turtle

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 01:02:29 am »
before this is locked, i thought id mention once again it has nothing to do with the hat. But you get mad because everyone disagrees with you. This isn't the 1st time you lashed out at staff. One day seems to nice on my part, but i will not appeal you.