• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Underwater  (Read 5506 times)

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Underwater
« on: July 07, 2012, 06:15:37 pm »
Hi DKCrafters, if you didn't already know me and Death_Howler are almost mid-way with our first project which we are doing together. Our first ideas are to create an underwater base which hopefully will be good enough to be placed onto the creations board at spawn, with the enitial design all set out we are expanding it to be very large, adding more to the build everyday hoping to maybe even expanding it above water, and, at the end adding a nice story line on how this came to be. We have designed the main 5 domes so far and hopefully will be expanding indivitual branches off of these, maybe leading to homes and other , still undecided,places. If you haven't seen already the main dome in the middle has had all interior designed and placed and what I would like from the community is ideas on which we can use within our build (Also along with builds which you may have created ingame which you could show us, which may be incorporated also). Any ideas which are incorporated will be featured once the build is done along with anyone which has helped along the way. I will hopefully be adding some pictures up how the build has progressed so far, but if I fail to do so, if anyone would be kind enough to include some pictures, much would be appreciated. If you wish to check out our build so far, simply go to my home bed by typing /home TTLego:bed, if you have any advice on what we could improve on or anything mentioned above just leave a comment below. More information will be released once the build has progressed.

-TTLego

rkipp

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Underwater
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 07:29:13 pm »
It looks good so far. It would be cool to even have a nether portal somewhere and figure out how to manipulate that into a lava pool with the same "underwater" idea. You two at great builders and I don't underestimate how great it will end up being.
-Kipp

crichton

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 07:33:43 pm »

death_howler

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 08:30:29 pm »
yeah that nether portal sounds like a awesome idea! may take some time to figure out how to make it happen,.. if possible then it will be done! XD , and thx for uploading them great pics crichton :D

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 09:07:40 pm »
oooooo  im excited   

hope it will be finished and posted

Mount
Geocaching is amazing

MissTheSofie

• Trusted
  • :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 11:51:34 pm »
I cant wait to see the finished project! :D Looks good so far atleast <3
<3

Masterductape

• I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 06:24:37 pm »
it reminds me quite of atlantis. perhaps the only entry should be through some form of challenging journey :P
I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 09:08:35 pm »
i want ot see it finish  ;D
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

HAYZY8

• Trusted
    • View Profile