• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Testing Players  (Read 4579 times)

Morgan1J

• View Profile
    • Awards
Testing Players
« on: June 20, 2013, 04:24:14 pm »
I have found very little opportunities for a promoted rank, and think it might be a good idea if the staff were to secretly test players to see if they are ready for a promotion.

tokizowa

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Testing Players
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 05:00:22 pm »
Maybe we are, and you just don't know it....or we aren't but now you'll never know ;D
Its not called Feed the Beast, its called Fear the Beard!

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 11:23:42 pm »
Maybe we are, and you just don't know it....or we aren't but now you'll never know ;D
Lawl
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Seliphail

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 12:46:13 am »
I you want it, don't talk about it.
If you think you 'deserve it' (with the common excuse of 'I've been playing for this long) then you really don't.
Even when they reject you, staff give you hints on how to get it. The biggest is to try and be social with the community. [That doesn't mean that you have to suck up to staff specifically either because they see everything you type in chat]

I personally have to ask why it's so important for you or any other member to be labeled as a Trusted. The only benefits are using buckets... (That and members who hated me before suddenly kiss my ass for no reason.) I respect Deekay's server and I really love playing on it. Yet, being trusted didn't matter much to me and was a bit of a pain anyway because Lissy had to be a butthole and give me a heart attack by pulling a prank on me.

To sum up all that- be yourself and play the game to play the game. Make friends and some crap like that. If you earn trusted than you do. Otherwise, not doing so and regularly asking about ranks is, like lissy, butthole-ish.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 04:19:57 pm »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Very well said.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 07:43:20 pm »
Yet, being trusted didn't matter much to me and was a bit of a pain anyway because Lissy had to be a butthole and give me a heart attack by pulling a prank on me.
Otherwise, not doing so and regularly asking about ranks is, like lissy, butthole-ish.

Lol I love you too seli :)

Seliphail

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 11:39:13 pm »
Yet, being trusted didn't matter much to me and was a bit of a pain anyway because Lissy had to be a butthole and give me a heart attack by pulling a prank on me.
Otherwise, not doing so and regularly asking about ranks is, like lissy, butthole-ish.

Lol I love you too seli :)

<3