• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Player Shops!  (Read 8988 times)

WarriorSnipes

• View Profile
    • Awards
Player Shops!
« on: May 23, 2013, 07:45:42 pm »
Maybe adding the ChestShop plugin so players can create little "malls" to sell their unwanted stuff at a custom price!

Also a mall at spawn where players can rent plots for a certain amount of time for a price! This will help their shops be used more!        Hope you Have More Ideas!

Adstrum_

• Trusted
  • It's not personal text if you read it ;)
  • Awards Donated $100 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Player Shops!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 10:09:10 pm »
Maybe even make an entire Warp to a moderately big area where they can do the plot thing... Could turn into a town  ;D

LeBritishCrumpet21

• Trusted
  • bootybootybooty
    • View Profile
    • Tumblrrrr.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 12:52:37 am »
Great idea!  ;D
Tina Belcher is my spirit animal.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 01:52:19 am »
Moved to suggestions.

tokizowa

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 02:15:12 am »
I do like the player shops idea, as for the plots I dont really care either way
Its not called Feed the Beast, its called Fear the Beard!

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 02:39:18 am »
The only thing I have against chestshop is that after a while we'd start to see abandoned chestshops, which leaves us having to clean them up. I also feel I've added enough non vanilla features to the server, and my intention is to keep the server as vanilla as possible.

WarriorSnipes

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 10:21:12 pm »
Chestshop allows players to buy/sell when their offline tho, hoppers and comparitor shops are too confusing for some people.

If it is added then there should be a charge for every shop created

ToastedSyrup

• In all honesty, I hate syrup......
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 11:23:31 am »
I truthfully must agree, if I had a server with exactly 10 plugins, this would be number 4 (behind rollback antimobgrief, and something for locking land.) And with people like lolshane and andy creating malls, this would make it much easier on them.....
Jelly bean steaks and pistachio juice only live in your imagination.....

Can't click this !

WarriorSnipes

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 07:55:28 pm »
Also, hopper-dispenser shops only trade items, what if you want to sell for money

Blood

• (:RaNdOmNeSs:)
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 04:47:14 am »
I do kinda like the idea but what are Andy and Shane gonna say about this? I don't really like the idea of "they can buy stuff even when you're not online." Its just not the same. Like DK said we gotta try to keep the server as vanilla as possible and I really like vanilla minecraft.

ToastedSyrup

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 05:10:33 am »
Vanilla minecraft bugs me.... I think that this is one of those plugins that would only do good for the server..... And sometimes, (Just using an example, no one take offense) Lissy421 might wanna buy a diamond sword, but Mahoose's shop is the only shop that has any, and they live in timezones across the world, leaving only a slit of time when they might be on..... Where as Mahoose could just put the chestshop thing up over his diamond sword saleschest, and let the baltop start on it's own....

Can't click this !

Seliphail

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 09:21:54 am »
Vanilla minecraft bugs me.... I think that this is one of those plugins that would only do good for the server..... And sometimes, (Just using an example, no one take offense) Lissy421 might wanna buy a diamond sword, but Mahoose's shop is the only shop that has any, and they live in timezones across the world, leaving only a slit of time when they might be on..... Where as Mahoose could just put the chestshop thing up over his diamond sword saleschest, and let the baltop start on it's own....

Lissy and moose are often on at the same time and are only 4 hours in time difference.
and I bet they wouldn't like you using their names and confusing players.

ToastedSyrup

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 04:37:42 pm »

Lissy and moose are often on at the same time and are only 4 hours in time difference.
and I bet they wouldn't like you using their names and confusing players.

Yes, I know.... I was say this is an example.... And the point of that was I choose random names, and I know diamond swords are easily obtainable because you just need a stick, then you can just vote for diamonds.....

Can't click this !

Seliphail

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2013, 06:41:38 pm »
Yes, I know.... I was say this is an example.... And the point of that was I choose random names, and I know diamond swords are easily obtainable because you just need a stick, then you can just vote for diamonds.....

Yea I know, but still its not exactly a good idea to use staff members names, because other members may misunderstand and bother them. Plus, staff are already busy, they don't need other problems.

ToastedSyrup

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2013, 09:40:21 pm »

Yea I know, but still its not exactly a good idea to use staff members names, because other members may misunderstand and bother them. Plus, staff are already busy, they don't need other problems.

Next time I'll just say Bob & Frank Better?

I hope so... That's the last change I will make... 

Can't click this !