• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [Lissy421] ban appeal  (Read 2788 times)

cheeseypig

• View Profile
    • Awards
[Lissy421] ban appeal
« on: April 05, 2013, 01:51:16 am »
hi i understand that i was banned for reasons that were stated. I actually had permission from the owner of the house to mess it up, she wanted me to. There are reasons why she wanted me to, But they are personal and i don't want to display them to the public. I do realize that there is a rule not to greif  but i was asked to do it. I think that this is a misunderstanding between me and the moderator/operator that banned me. I wish that they had contacted me to get things straight before proceeding with the ban.

I would like to sort this out and i hope we can come to an agreement, thus leading to me being pardoned. I do really enjoy playing on this server and a week away would suck.

Thanks for your time

-Cheeseypig
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 02:50:04 pm by xDeeKay »

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 02:50:34 am »
you built a big cobble thing above the house -.- with stuff and yeah not going into detail about that. It is shown here

and seeing by the rules. Common sense would tell you not to grief or make obscene structures which is also a rule. So 3 rules broken here.

So please convince me how this is appropriate in any way otherwise the ban will have to stay sorry

cheeseypig

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Lissy421] ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 10:07:13 pm »
like i said i was asked to do it by the owner of that house. She asked me for a reason -_-  so i don't see how it is greif if i was asked and had direct permission. i know her in real life so really i don't think that i should have been banned. this was done a long time ago i don't understand why it just comes up now.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Lissy421] ban appeal
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 05:01:39 am »
I recently found this thats why it is comming up now. No matter what this is still breaking 3rules. so The ban will stay.