• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: An Apology  (Read 3448 times)

louisacar

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
An Apology
« on: July 02, 2012, 06:09:22 pm »
There was a bit of a conflict on the Mumble and Minecraft server last night involving a few people and diplomacy was quite obviously needed. I am usually overly partial to such diplomacy, however I did not keep my head and temper nearly as well as I should have. I am rather skilled in such matters most of the time and it came as a shock to me later that I had really "lost it" that badly once I removed myself from the situation. There have been other extraneous things going on in my non-online life that have been stressing to me and I should have taken that into account before going about as I did on said problem. I did not realize this at the time.

My apologies to Lissy421. I did not reserve my temper nor show my respect as I should have to you in resolving the matter.
Also my apologies to everyone on the Mumble server for making such a disturbance when there needn't one.

louisacar

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: An Apology
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 11:00:47 pm »
Its fine, just next time, ask before you assume. i was just messing around with bhm, and he knew that because thats how i joke around. No hard feelings, I forgive and forget. It irritates me though when people tell me to stop something before they know what I'm actually doing. But like i said, no hard feelings. :)

TheFleabagman

• I didnt fall, the floor just needed a hug.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: An Apology
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 11:29:26 pm »
how do u get to mumble
-The few, the proud.