• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: MAJOR Grief at Northtown.  (Read 3802 times)

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MAJOR Grief at Northtown.
« on: February 15, 2013, 09:08:40 pm »
I got on the server after playing my new game that i got like a week ago, and what i saw was devastating. When I came to my hometown of northtown, the first thing i saw was the enchanting table had gone missing... agian. I thought oh gez, this isn't a big deal. this happens all the time. After that, I saw this. Fuzzyguy is fine, just his windows are missing... if i could, I would post this as a sticky topic or on the server news. I am calling to arms. Mods and Ops, we have a war to start agianst griefers... if we haven't already.
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MAJOR Grief at Northtown.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 09:26:12 pm »
People will always grief. that just how they are. They come onto servers just to cause problems because they have nothing better to do. You decided to build extremely close to a warp. Your chances of getting griefed are much higher versus being far away from spawn and warps. You can also invest in sponges. Its fairly easy to get money on the server. one good mining trip can get you thousands of dollars through gold and iron alone. you can also sell many other things to get money. Sponges are not that expensive to get if you play often which i know you do. And I already fixed your grief. its not major. We as staff are here to fix problems such as grief. and we always do.

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 09:52:15 pm »
People will always grief. that just how they are. They come onto servers just to cause problems because they have nothing better to do. You decided to build extremely close to a warp. Your chances of getting griefed are much higher versus being far away from spawn and warps. You can also invest in sponges. Its fairly easy to get money on the server. one good mining trip can get you thousands of dollars through gold and iron alone. you can also sell many other things to get money. Sponges are not that expensive to get if you play often which i know you do. And I already fixed your grief. its not major. We as staff are here to fix problems such as grief. and we always do.

I do, and people enderpearl into my crops and jump on them. Thats one thing sponges cant cover.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 09:56:50 pm »
then its enderpearls that are the real problem here

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 01:14:59 am »
then its enderpearls that are the real problem here

Not only enderpearls, people will go just outside of my sponge protection (unless they have enderpearls) and place a block and jump over my fence. so, the limited amount of protection from one sponge is sort of a problem there too.