• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [leatherneckjr] Trent_The_Troll appeal  (Read 3221 times)

ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

• View Profile
    • Awards
[leatherneckjr] Trent_The_Troll appeal
« on: February 08, 2013, 09:46:22 pm »
Hey.
I would like an appeal from dkcraft. I was banned for 3 days for swearing, and annoying staff.
Let's set things straight: I wouldn't have annoyed staff or swore, if staff did anything to fix my griefing issue.
I swore at the griefers, saying fuck them.
I didn't even pester the staff, I just kept asking for a mod/operator (when 3 were online) and got no reply.
They were all un-afk, why didn't they help me stop getting griefed?
I had been griefed by Impishmonkey, Infernelrock, and some other person that placed very large jungle trees across my island.
This is such an unfair ban. If I had been assisted in being griefed within the past day, I would've been happier.
Thanks,
Trent_The_Troll
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 12:05:17 am by ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ »

leatherneckjr

• Trusted
  • They will quake in my shadow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trent_The_Troll appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 10:20:52 pm »
1.) There is a template to follow please update your post
2.) You were complaining of jungle trees on your property that had been placed by someone. I suggested cut them down for the free supplies which you were against. These are trees which can be handled easily they were not disrupting your build, the staff are not your gardeners. Even though I felt no obligation to remove them for you I did, but you continued to swear in chat and go so far as to blame staff for the "grief". At that point I felt the trees could be put right back and you can take care of them after your three day ban is up.   
http://adf.ly/hCsfh -->Check out my blog! http://adf.ly/hCtSU --> Check out my minecraft skins! Want me to make you one? Just ask!

ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trent_The_Troll appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:22:56 pm »
The template is just questions I should ask myself, which I did. And as for the trees; I did not want to remove them, because I did not place them, nor were they natural. They were overly tall, and I didn't have an axe for the job. Also, after that, I said that I was griefed again, but nobody came. You re-griefed me, as you just said, and I was griefed by players that tped to my home.

Also, I blamed impishmonkey for grief because she had GRIEFED ME hours before, by putting a sign on my island saying that someone owns it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 10:35:45 pm by ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ »