• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Can't believe I haven't done this yet o.O (spythecat)  (Read 3011 times)

spythecat

• Trusted
  • yes I'm a chickadee
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can't believe I haven't done this yet o.O (spythecat)
« on: January 15, 2013, 09:49:41 pm »
::jots all this down while jiving to "Bario Alto" by Thievery Corporation.....::

SOO yeah, uh where do I start. Huh. I always feel like the about me section is my biggest challenge. Don't much like talking about myself but it was brought to my attention I didn't have one of these thingies.

First off, I'm probably one of the eldest on this server. I'm 29 yrs old. YAY Dinosaur! I'm totally building that next once the castle is done...which is my current project with d20geo and skeptigeek.

<ahems> so muh bestie face is the wonderfully chaotic Pigglesquirt. Without her, I would have never started playing minecraft. muwhahaha so it's her fault if you find me sleeping on your cube house doorstep with an adopt me sticker ;-p

ah Trivia facts about spythecat!!
1. I once had a pigeon I named Gutterball... *sniffles* I miss that bird brain...
2. I adore sushi... I will log off in a minisecond for some sushi ^_^
3. spythecat was from the nickname spydacat, which I received for my crazy map hopping, skull splitt'n sniper  skillzors in HalfLife: CounterStrike.
4. Yes, I r a gamer chick.
5. Yes, I R a CHICK.
5. I have an adorable puggle named Bosco who likes to make funny noises when you scratch his rump.
6. I am an obsessive digger.... don't dig near my place, you may fall to your death because of my mole-y habits. I think I earned around 5k gold in just selling my cobblestone... so yeahh >_> <_<
7. I <3 my moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. I can purr :-3

ok that's all you guys are getting out o' me!!
 adios amigos!
I'm totally going to start a petition to have the rank "ninja" added... only ghosty types and spies are allowed to be ninja *nods*.... no special "abilities" needed... just flavor text... in the color of clear so you don't see me coming!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Can't believe I haven't done this yet o.O (spythecat)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 11:05:01 pm »
7. I <3 my moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 you to--- oh....... okay............. *walks away sadly*

spythecat

• Trusted
  • yes I'm a chickadee
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 03:29:24 pm »
d'aww com'ere impy! I less than 3 you mostest ^_^ **shhhh don't tell piggle tho, she eats faces** ::nodnod::
I'm totally going to start a petition to have the rank "ninja" added... only ghosty types and spies are allowed to be ninja *nods*.... no special "abilities" needed... just flavor text... in the color of clear so you don't see me coming!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 04:36:34 pm »
: D

Yaaaayyy!