This is a better explanation for my previous suggestion

You still agree with me.
2 (40%)
You understand better but still disagree
2 (40%)
Ignore me again
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Redstone Installations 2  (Read 5131 times)

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Redstone Installations 2
« on: June 28, 2012, 12:07:11 am »
Hi, and i am making this for a better explanation on my previous suggestion. What I mean is that we make a new shop in spawn that people from redstone Inc. run(ask me on the server or mumble
if you want to know what this is!) and we offer tutorials and lessons for redstone, or if you don't want lessons you can just ask if anybody from redstone inc. is on, if they are then ask them for a installation and if they can do it, then they will. If they can't and they're the only people on that are from redstone inc. Then ur out of luck. But if they can't do it you can get a discount for the other installations. I have been looking for a big project that i can involve redstone inc. on, and this seems to satisfy me. TY for your time.

-Jurisick                                         ;D
A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
Re: Redstone Installations 2
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 05:00:20 am »
that is a  great idea and it sounds quite beneficial to many redstone noobs including me.  I believe there would defiantly be a space open on the server for you to include this.  Great idea and hope you the best on making it a reality

Mount_Everest
Geocaching is amazing

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 09:12:24 am »
If it's anything to do with actual players on the server
standing around in the shop, then no. I have many reasons on why this wouldn't work, but please take my word for it.

If you really want, you could make your own shop and have your /home set there and run it yourself.

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 03:10:13 pm »
xDeeKay, the prob with that is that when i advertise it the chat is mostly full and when its not is when there is almost nobody on, so my ads get moved away into the next page of chat. And most people ignore what I say, and both means I am getting no business. I have only done 1 installation and that was for TTLego. other people just ignore whatever I say. I am not posting this as a argument, but I'm just asking if you have any suggestions to what i can do to make more business. TY for ur time

-jurisick

A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 04:59:43 pm »
To add on what deekay said, even if he said ok you wouldn't be making much since many people on here are extremely good with redstone and are willing to do it for free

arsenic_shark

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 09:32:44 pm »
What you could do is show people the amazing things you can do with redstone, and then ask them what they would like, if anything.

This would mean you get to have fun building new redstone contraptions and then showing them to other people.

Hope this helps :)