Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Poll

Was this a good story?

Yes
1 (14.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Yes, and you should write more about your encounters!
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: The Story of My Day on 8/25/12 and My Problems Encountered. Better Title Inside!  (Read 6368 times)

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
This is the story of the Pig, The Pig Terrorist, and the Grief. (Or The Story of My Day on 8/25/12 and My Problems Encountered)
It was a peaceful day on 8/25/12. It looked nice in my house.
(My house with floppy looking at me)

I was walking around, talking, and chatting with my friends.
All of a sudden, a person called Creeper_Hunter wanted to see my house. We noticed a random pig outside it's pen. It didn't matter because my computer glitches them out sometimes. But then when I saw the pig pen, one of the fences were broken and they were all escaping!
(Pig Pen repaired Photo)

Kt5Turtle had worked hard to mass-breed them and now they were all out! This was bad. I called to TTLego to see who did the grief and /helpop'd it but he was AFK. I had suspicions it was Creeper_Hunter because nobody just randomly wants to see someone's home (unless it's a VERY good reason). XionOblivion logged on and I was like "XIOOOOOOONNNNNNN", "WE HAVE A GWIEF IN DA HOUZE!". He checked it and it was Creeper_Hunter. Creeper_Hunter's way of trolling was very bad so we didn't really care when he shouted insults. Xion banned him and he was gone.
(Escaped Pig)

Another person logged on. He was called lucjo. He was basically a pig terrorist that wanted all pigs free. He griefed my pen again and let all the pigs free. Xion rollbacked it and had to lead all the pigs back in. Lucjo went doing all kinds of crazy things, and griefed my trap for unwanted people. I had to buy a sponge for it. Before lucjo was banned, he managed to make a trap for me in an attempt to asassinate me before he was banned. He failed and the trap did not work. The trap was made to suffocate me with a piston pushing a piece of wood on me.
(The trap. Thank you hayzy for rollbacking it so I can take pictures.)
(Reegs and Hayzy in the pics)

After lucjo was banned, he ban-bypassed with other accounts. We managed to ban those and lucjo never came back.
At the very end, floppy came online and tried to kill me with a bow just for fun.
Thank you for reading this story.
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

death_howler

• View Profile
    • Awards
you should write a book! O.O

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Are the pigs okay? D: Poor little piggys :'(

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
I have limited piggys now.  :'(
Most of them escaped/Some of them are dead.
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh the 'pig'anity )':
Don't go hollow.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have limited piggys now.  :'(
Most of them escaped/Some of them are dead.
Next time, watch out for suspicious visitors.  :)
you should write a book! O.O
I agree.
Hi! :D

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOLY CRAP! My Birthday was Awesome for me. P.S. Thats my B-Day
Too L3g1t to quit!

Floppy68

• No you can't.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm in the first photo :333
When you can't think of a signature, you get sad. When you get sad, you tend to use other people's ideas. When you use other people's ideas, they get mad. When they get mad, everyone gets mad. When everyone gets mad, you fail in life. Don't fail in life. Get rid of bad signature. Switch to DirectTV.