• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [Lissy421] Ban Appeal eprocks6054  (Read 3557 times)

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
[Lissy421] Ban Appeal eprocks6054
« on: August 23, 2012, 11:23:04 pm »
                                                           BAN APPEAL
- Did you break any of the rules?    No...And "Ban bypassing" or using alt acc's isn't a official rule...
- Did you grief another players work?  No
- Did you swear excessively?   No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server?   Not really, If you can tell me one good thing I did do it "Defintely not ban worthy"
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks?   No

If you truly believe your ban was:

1) Not warranted   Yes
2) Not appropriate   Yes
3) Handled badly by a moderator or operator   Yes
4) Not correctly entered (sometimes a moderator will mistype the ban command and accidentally make a ban permanent)     No
5) A miscommunication   YES - Someone told me they thought i was hacking them i was reporting a advertiser.   
     Sincerly,
                     Eprocks6054

PS: Before you try to shut me down Lissy think about it.  I'm just here to play.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:20:53 am by xDeeKay »

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal eprocks6054
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 11:44:43 pm »
The first time you got on, you tried getting staff to go onto a false server which you claimed had some of our members on it. In other words, you lied right through your teeth. With that being said we banned you on your 1st of about 25 or so accounts. You then began to ban evade by changing your IP's and minecraft accounts. WHICH is in fact against the rules. You then got on mumble pretending to be someone who you were not trying to get that person in trouble when they had nothing to do with you. With all of this being said you continued getting onto the server and mumble saying things to attract attention as if you wanted to get banned. You have made a ban appeal before and was rejected. So please. Making another ban appeal with another one of your accounts will not help. For that i will not pardon any of your accounts or Ip's.

-Lissy421

eprocks60542

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Lissy421] Ban Appeal eprocks6054
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:04:56 am »
Swag.