• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213675 times)

arsenic_shark

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
King of the Hill - game
« on: June 23, 2012, 08:44:34 pm »
There is a virtual hill which you must conquer! In your post, tell how you took the hill from the previous king.
Finish your post with "MY HILL!"

Arsenic_shark strolls up the unoccupied hill.

MY HILL!

crichton

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 08:50:22 pm »
I shoot Arsenic in the face with with a rifle and walk up the hill.

MY HILL!

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 08:53:49 pm »
Punch crichton in the esophagus with a poncho and kills him! >: D

walks up the friggin hill like a BOSS

MY HILL!

arsenic_shark

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 09:11:06 pm »
As lissy starts to celebrate with a taco, I notice that she left the back for open. I seek into the place she had built and hide in cupboard waiting for her. As she returns to the Kitchen for more tacos I jump out at her for the cupboard. She falls to the floor with fright. I pull out a Katzbalger and stab her in the neck. She dies of blood lose so I rightfully claim the hill.

MY HILL!!

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 09:16:25 pm »
SINCE WE APPARENTLY  ALLOWED TO RESURRECT! i come back from the dead, still holding a taco. I resurrect all my turtle zombies and they all attack you and eat everything on the hill, into little itty bitty pieces! I claim the hill with a army of zombie turtles and eat my tacos again

MY HILL!

ReedHarris1989

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 07:05:43 am »
Lissy used to be King of the Hill, but then she took an arrow to the knee.

MY HILL.

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 03:18:11 am »
I got out Rick Astley while Lissy is ressurrecting from her arrow to the knee, and while Reed was distracted and scared everyone off. Then I got out chuck norris for the tough people and he was too epic for them. Then if Lissy desides to come back, I turn her taco warriors and turtle ninjas against her.

"MY HILL!"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:20:37 am by LordVakar »
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 04:14:58 pm »
Being a monkey imp, I am immune to tacos warriors and turtle ninjas.... mostly because they love me so much ;) I boldly walk onto the hill , pick up LordVakar, and throw him off the hill....

MY HILL

dun dun duuuuun

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 04:49:23 pm »
As a turtle i used my red turtle shells to knock Imp off the mountain ;D

MY HILL

-Kt5turtle

Xentrality

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 04:59:38 pm »
Being a moose, i use my antlers to toss Kt off the hill >:]

MY HILL!

arsenic_shark

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 05:07:41 pm »
I come walking into the country of this hill with a box, a special box.
I gracefully approach this mound in the field wearing a long cape, which gives me a "evil" looking personality. This appearance starts to make your lip tremble, tremble with fear, an uncontrollable fear of bad things to come.

I reach the bottom of this hill and place my box. Of course you wonder, what could be in this box, so you come from the top of the hill to the bottom to get a closer look. As I invite you to peep into the box, you feel something attracting you, pulling you, sucking you into this box, what magic could I possess you wonder to your self as this force attracts you to the wooden base of my cage. The second your outstretched body hits the base, the lid closes trapping you in this, somewhat tardis like, box. I grab this box and fold it down to fit into my pocket, once an arms length long now only few centimetres in length. Slowly I move up this hill; my movement is almost a glide as if I had some supernatural powers.

I reach the top and ponder on what it looks like, the hill is bare but covered in ruins from previous battles. I can see teeth and blood all over this place, it wasn't the nicest of views but it is one I'm similar with over my time. As I stood there, I become wanting, wanting of a house, a home in this empty space of so many events. And with my desire insight I conjured up a palace. I stroll into this newly made structure and rested my weight on a throne made of the most rarest of materials waiting for someone to challenge my reign over this kingdom.

I believe this is MY HILL.

(can you make the posts a bit longer, not just one line. It makes it more fun :D )

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 05:42:45 pm »
After watching the many battles which have occurred on the ground I stand on, I appear from the distance out of the fog, with my armour shining in the moonlight and my bow ready to fire I decide it is my turn to rise and conquer what must be mine.

I know my opponent is strong and fearless with the powers he posses' but with the chances I am given now is the only time to strike, I lept from building to building, as fast as a cheetah dodging all artillery and arrows which are fired at me by the strong defence Shark has managed to gain. How did he get this much power, I don't know. But when the time seems right, he catches a glimps of me from the corner of his eye.

I was so close but I knew the battle has started now, only one will be left either him or I. Failing was not an option at this point in time, as much supernatural powers he may hold, I only manage to survive, I must get to him before the box comes out, left to drift in who knows where for the rest of my life. As he turns around now is the time I strike him down,I left him begging for mercy his kingdom has fallen and now I must rebuild on what is MY HILL!

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 06:04:22 pm »
Knowing Lego's Kingdom is uprising, i use my sneaky turtle skills to penetrate his walls, Due to the outrageous strength of my shell, i was able to hide in my shell and roll past anything lego could throw at me. Knowing the battle would be tough, i bring along some tnt. I roll into the core of lego's defenses and plant a whole stack of tnt and light it up. Due to my shell i was the only survivor still on the hill.
Thats right. Get off MY HILL.

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 09:08:07 pm »
I ressurect and roll down to the old shack that nobody uses. I sit in the corner thinking about motives and strategies. I know Kt, the Mighty Turtle warrior, can not be hurt by weapons, tnt, and dangerous things. I know Kt's weakness lies in the part where Kt does not have a shell. I think it over while sitting in the shack. I get out 9 stacks of TNT and using my awesome modding skills, I implement a new "Item" called a Nuke and craft 64 of them. I blow up the hill and hide in the shack. Kt survives it and knows where I am. But, the nuclear dust is too much for Kt. Kt pokes his head back in his shell to survive. While doing that, I lock Kt in the shed with a diamond pickaxe and a flint and steel. An hour passes until Kt comes out of his shell. Kt breaks the door with the diamond pickaxe and sets the wood off with the flint and steel. But, little did Kt know, there were nukes outside. The nukes kill Kt by surprise. In the previous hour while Kt was in his shell, I had evacuated the hill. I see the explosion from far off and I know it's safe. I come back to the hill. I see ruins of Lego's kingdom, ruins of Shark, the feared one's kingdom, and those of failed emperors. I see blood, burns, and the hill exploded to a crisp. I know the hill cannot be like this. I must restore it! I must bring back the glory! I repair the whole thing and admire it. I bring out the Taco Warriors and the Turtle Ninjas from the dead. From my experience in the Underworld while I was resting while dead, I discovered hidden powers, and how to ressurect. I have shadow powers now. I am immune to fire, earth, air, and water. I am immune to blasts and sword marks. I have become a Norse Beserker. I know nothing but war and destruction now. If I control myself, I can outdo this. I long the stay here and battle. But in my mind, my unwar self tells me to evacuate. I evacuate to a hidden location and wait for my next prey. "MY HILL!", I tell myself.  ;D
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 09:35:53 pm »
      Lord, although able to conquer me. Little does he know that if I get killed, i may resurrect if my shell intact. As Lord did not know he placed my shell in his kingdom not knowing a thing. I was planning for my revenge. When i was fully resurrected i hid in one of the ponds of the restored ruins.
      One day, when Lord was out for a stroll, i went out off hiding and killed off every single person living in the kingdom. Knowing that the nuke could somewhat hurt me i disposed of them, lucky Lord takes his sweet time on his walks. For my next step i waited patiently behind Lord's throne.
      As he came back from his stroll, he noticed that his kingdom was empty. Little does he know what was instore for him. As he went to sit on his throne, i came out and knocked him silly until he was dead. Knowing that he was able to resurrect i threw him into a cannon and thrusted him so far he was not able to come back for 2 years (posts) ;D
      I am the only one worthy of ruling MY HILL.