• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213814 times)

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2013, 02:51:18 am »
I use combination once more. I use my psychic powers to look at the message. It tells me where the new-and-improved Giga-Giga-Giga-Bomb supply is. I go there and bomb the hill.
MY CRATER
Hi! :D

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2013, 03:16:11 am »
As a mod I rollback the crater
Mah Hill
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: February 05, 2013, 08:29:05 pm »
It started to rain...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: February 05, 2013, 08:36:03 pm »
I divided by 0 thus, ripping apart the space time continuum.
Too L3g1t to quit!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: February 05, 2013, 11:08:13 pm »
I rebuild Earth and remake the hill. It is so tall that only birds, flying heros, and things in my army (including me and my clones) can climb it. Then, I spray the hill with the chemical 011DRAGON3479, thus poisening any dragon that comes near. Finally, I go to champeon's base and kidnap his team's armies. I look at them wearing my hypno-glasses. Their body falls apart except for their bones. A bow enchanted with Punch XXXXXXXXXX Power XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is now their primary weapon. That will surely knock enimies off the Earth and insta-kill them. Even the Ender Dragon and Withers.
My unstoppable army made this hill...
My Hill! ;D 8) ;)

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: February 05, 2013, 11:20:08 pm »
Serps Can Breath Fire, So, He can Melt off the Poison and then Wipe the Army away With a Swift Blow away, He Fidn anniesboy and take him, and drops him into the void Millions of blocks Away. Serps then Invite me And The_ChamPeon Back on to the Hill

ME, The_ChamPeon's, and FBS's HILL!  :)

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2013, 11:26:46 pm »
I fly out. And, see my quote:
Quote from: anniesboy
...cuz I'm void-proof.
Word in red=big deal. Fail. That is your fatal flaw.
I add my new fire-proof chemical to 011DRAGON3479. I put it on the hill, again. Finally, I use another Giga-Giga-Giga-Bomb. The chemical falls into the crater. MY CRATER

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2013, 11:32:34 pm »
Serps Then Brings back Buckets of water and washes it away Takes anniesboy and kills him in lava, Annies respawns Inn the nether and cant get out

Me, Serps, and Peon's HILL

S_HeffLey

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: February 06, 2013, 01:13:26 am »
Heffs army rises and kills everyone! MY HILL!!!!!
I wanted to put something here, but I had no idea what to put.

2019 update: I hate this

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: February 06, 2013, 08:40:30 pm »
Heff didn't know it, but he just started a prossess that will change the hill's world forever.

HeffLey was relaxing in his castle, feeling all powerful and tyrant like, and eating pastries. Then, out of nowhere, He starts to feel... funny. When his army rose and killed everyone, someone in his army found a temple. he went in it and when he got to the temple's main room, there was something on a pedistal. It represented a button. He pushed it and thought nothing happened. but there was a mechanism that adds a mod that changes this world into another game's world. that other game has the same goal as minecraft, exsept that it is 2D, Has more stuff (i.e. New weapons, new biomes, new physics, new ore, new enemies, etc.) and is much, much harder than minecraft. HeffLey feels something happening, he feels like he is being pushed into another dimention. after that happens, he starts to see new enemies, like flying eyes, more types of slimes and unique zombies. he also sees new drops, like shackles from zombies, lenses from the floating eyes, and gel from slimes. although he feels like he has more life than normal, enemies deal more damage than those in minecraft. While definding themselfs from a hoard of enemies, HeffLey and his army eventualy die off. I, being a semi-seasoned player at this game, Reclaim the hill. I also teach Sis and Fbs how to survive in this new environment easly.

Our Hill

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

S_HeffLey

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: February 06, 2013, 08:49:17 pm »
In this strange world, i die and go to the underworld. I find a portal, but it takes me to the nether in minecraft. I find anniesboy and i use commands to give me water and fire. I use the water blocks, that you can place in the nether, (correct me if im wrong) and annies has a diamond pick. We get obsidian and make a portal. We then go back to the world and bring a pigman army with us. We defeat your army and split the hill evenly.
ME AND ANNIEBOYS HILL!

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: February 06, 2013, 08:56:44 pm »
In this strange world, i die and go to the underworld. I find a portal, but it takes me to the nether in minecraft. I find anniesboy and i use commands to give me water and fire. I use the water blocks, that you can place in the nether, (correct me if im wrong) and annies has a diamond pick. We get obsidian and make a portal. We then go back to the world and bring a pigman army with us. We defeat your army and split the hill evenly.
ME AND ANNIEBOYS HILL!

lots of things to explain, im not going to yell at you for being off.
1. When you die, you go to your respawn point.
2. the underworld in this game is very hostile, Demons, fire imps, voodoo demons and bone serpents are under here, and will attack you and can 4-hit you.
3. everyone was pushed into this game.
4. there are no portals in this game, the mechanism remove that data.
5. NO DIAMOND TOOLS, but normal tools dont break.
6. yes you can place water blocks in the nether, but i think mojang might remove that soon.
7. still our hill
8. can you quess the game that we are in? just post your guess after you claim the hill. Sis, you said over a skype call that you sometimes play this game, don't spoil it please.

S_HeffLey

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: February 06, 2013, 10:12:44 pm »
Okay i understand now. I respawn and then find a house. A strange lady at the house tells me to come in. For some reason... i do it. I leave feeling fine. She gave me a cookie (yum) and eventually, my house is attacked. I have no idea what to do, but right a that momment an army of clones rises up. The army of heffs. Me and the army fight the attackers. They then flee to the hill. We capture them there and find The_ChamPeon. Some of my clones take him to the underworld. They leave him and make Serpent and sis flee. This is now MY HILL!
(feel free to correct me again if im wrong and is the Game Terraria?)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 10:23:55 pm by S_HeffLey »

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: February 06, 2013, 10:29:13 pm »
I change the game back to minecraft, and decide we need peace between Team Champ and Team Annies. I get into champ's castle, and make a deal that I'll share my killer bows and killer swords if he adds me to his team. He says yes.
Champ, Gfs, Fbs, and My Hill!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: February 06, 2013, 10:33:42 pm »
Serps Can Breath Fire, So, He can Melt off the Poison and then Wipe the Army away With a Swift Blow away, He Fidn anniesboy and take him, and drops him into the void Millions of blocks Away. Serps then Invite me And The_ChamPeon Back on to the Hill

ME, The_ChamPeon's, and FBS's HILL!  :)
Oh, and, Fbs was hypnotized too and is now a skeleton dragon, before I used revive on him when we teamed up.
Still Our Hill