• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213838 times)

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2013, 03:41:56 am »
I respawned after being blown away, and see the dragon sleeping i slowly creep up and give it gems and food to become allies and make sure the dragon remembers me, i then becom allies on the hill to better protect it.

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2013, 04:22:57 am »
._.
I wonder why everyone talks about the dragon.
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: February 01, 2013, 09:25:03 pm »
._.
I wonder why everyone talks about the dragon.
The Dragon is FBSerpent, silly :P

I respawn, infront of the gold and diamond hill, Shocked in amazement. I investagate it carefully and notice a statue, not just any old statue, but the statue of anniesboy. I start Laughing. I laughed so hard that i cryed. After i was done, I saw Fbs and Gamerflame_sis on the top of the hill. I take careful notice that the dragon has one eye-lid open. Then, I Pull out a Calculator to calculate the steepness of the hill. I also get a bioromitor to measure the speed of the wind, so that i can see of the wind is too fast. THEN i start calculating how much food, gems and gold i need to impress the dragon. In My calculations I accedently press 0, then enter when dividing and A large wormhole appears before me (im outside of my humble home a mile away from the hill of gold). I think "What the Fuck? that means..." I take a camra with a long "cannon" and stick it through the worm hole and take some pics of what is on the other side. When i Pull it back out and look at the pics, My jaw drops because of how much emerald, gold, diamonds and food was on the other side. I start thinking of a plan to get some of these treasures from the other side. Then a HUGE lightbulb apears above my head. I go inside, Craft Superstrong, Superduty Rope out of all of my extra string (i have like 100 Stacks of it). Then I craft a UltraHeavy Steak (the ones that you stick in the ground to keep a tent from falling/blowing away) and Slam It into the ground. I tie a Superstrong knot in the rope around the monsterly steak and jump into the wormhole. Once in the wormhole, I look around for traps. The only Things that i notice that are trapped are the chests, They are trapped chests. I think to myself "this must be the future of minecraft. I should be careful not to take any of the nether quarts back to the present." I carefuly open the normal chests and get some food, Gold, Iron, and diamonds. Now all im missing is emeralds. I carefully look around for normal chests that i haven't looted yet.
After I find all the stuff i need, I follow the rope back to the wormhole. Once back there, I pull all the rope out of the wormhole, then the wormhole closes. Then i proseed to creeping up the hill carefully and quietly. I then do The same as what gamerflame_sis did and help defend the hill.

Our hill?
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2013, 10:32:32 pm »
My clones can revive, too. They revive me. I use combination again and become as tall as the hill, and I now weigh 1000 tons. I can flatten anything but the earth. I flatten everything on the hill. My skellies and clones have combination now. I disguise as herobrine and take the hill.
My Hill of Epicness
Hi! :D

FBSerpent

• Trusted
  • wow so busy, it can make me so dizzy.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: February 02, 2013, 01:33:25 am »
I see that anniesboy somehow escaped his gold prison and i then eat all the cake to grow bigger than anniesboy you know the cake from alice in wonderland and i then proceed to protect the hill that i once created with the help from the other two distracting anniesboy where i then easily wipe out his clones and henchmen and i then in turn lock him in the cube that is meant to hold Dr.who that holds time and space inside of it which is inescapable unless i open it from the outside and i trap him inside of it where i then take it put it inside the hill and go back to my slumber on top of my hill that is the biggest treasure known to man.

Still mine champeons and gamers hill

The Dragon likes riddles and rhymes

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2013, 03:41:27 am »
I use combination again, this time everybody on my team weighs 1500 tons. I do what I did last time, and btw, I could jump on you and instantly suffocate you.
My Hill!

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: February 02, 2013, 01:24:46 pm »
Anniesboy used to be the all mighty king of the hill... untill HE TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE

Our Hill (fbs, gamersis and mine)
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: February 02, 2013, 08:48:57 pm »
I now have the wither arrow shield.
MY HILL

FBSerpent

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2013, 04:59:50 am »
I whisper something to gamer and champeon and that makes anniesboy curious so he asks and we say that I didn't say anything but he doesn't believe us so he asks again and we respond the same way eventually after several rounds of this we say if you want the answer you'll need to vacate the hill so eventually anniesboy decides to do it because he was curious so we take the newly vacated hill and tell anniesboy that in order to find the answer to his question he needs to find the hidden one and we tell him that the last anyone had known was that he was on the opposite side of the universe as far away from the hill as possible and so he decides to leave to find out on his journey he somehow dies.

so in conclusion curiosity killed the anniesboy not the cat.

back to being are hill gamer and champeon.

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2013, 05:26:08 am »
Stuff happened.

My hill.
Too L3g1t to quit!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: February 03, 2013, 05:31:42 am »
Bacon was too lazy to fight me off.

My hill.

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: February 03, 2013, 06:01:57 am »
This beautiful picture of Magikarp distracted Imp. I lay back down at the top of the hill/
My hill.
Too L3g1t to quit!

FBSerpent

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: February 03, 2013, 07:53:55 am »
Stuffs.

My hill