• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213693 times)

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #315 on: June 21, 2013, 03:03:17 pm »
*blasts a hole in the earth, rebuilds hill* The shiny new hill has been wiped clean of all blood and gore from previous battles... the birds have come back to sing their beautiful songs of the morning and the flowers begin to bloom, showing their vibrant colors to the sun in the clear blue sky. The hill is unoccupied except for the wildlife, trustingly building their homes into the soft brown dirt of the hill.

Open hill.

Guys this is King of the Hill not "king of the dirt block" "king of the platform" or "king of the sand trap".

Valendente

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: June 21, 2013, 03:07:13 pm »
I approach the hill stepping on one of the trusting birds, and think that it's the perfect place to build my Elf Princess Tower of Death.
I have my flying monkey assistants build it, and it's soon finished. I then order them to convert the platform into a ninja attack sheep barracks, and order a mocha from one of the monkeys.
Seeing a monkey trying to escape, I shoot it with a deadly poison dart and it lands on the dirt block, blowing up on impact.
I have the remaining monkeys switch out the sand in the sand trap for TNT and daisies.
The monkey comes back with my mocha, and I drink some of it.
Seeing all of these beautifully deadly constructions around me, I remember being in the city that I'm from. That was before they kicked me out saying that I'm "violent" and that blowing up the city and killing everyone in it "isn't nice".

My Hill!

cavetroll15

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: June 21, 2013, 03:10:39 pm »
I walk up the hill, realizing that it is a cause of war. I then propose a peace treaty with Valendente. I wait until she agrees to it or declines.
Caluigeffleys:
cavetroll15
Luigimario280
S_Heffley

Valendente

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: June 21, 2013, 03:14:39 pm »
I glance at the troll, and since he's behaving like the mayor of the goody-two-shoes city, I order my monkeys to attack him, and I shoot him with a poison dart.
I cackle in victory saying, "This is Queen of the Hill, there will only be peace while I am the undisputed Supreme Ruler!!"

My Hill!

cavetroll15

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: June 21, 2013, 03:20:22 pm »
I died, respawned, dressed myself up like a monkey, snuck up behind Valendente, and punched her, only to realize that pvp is disabled in DKcraft. I then realize that so many others were able to do it, so I tried again. This time, I knocked her off the hill. She fell so far that she landed on me, and I died. I respawn again, climb back up the hill, and get kicked for pvp. I log back on, only to find that she built a bedrock cage around me. I slip between the bars and stand on the hill. She is still on the hill, but now it is...

MY HILL.
Caluigeffleys:
cavetroll15
Luigimario280
S_Heffley

Luigimario280

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: June 21, 2013, 03:21:09 pm »
I walk up the hill and knock the others off.

MY HILL.

Valendente

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: June 21, 2013, 03:27:23 pm »
Indignant at being pushed off and punched, I order my Ninja Attack Sheep to behead Luigi and the Troll. I soon discover that hooves are not the best for holding axes and swords, so I do it myself.

My Hill!

cavetroll15

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: June 21, 2013, 03:33:56 pm »
I then drink a potion of regeneration (even though I no longer have a mouth to drink it with) and regrow my head. I then use a time machine and prevent  Arsenic_shark from strolling up the hill. The entire timeline of this topic changes and I knock Masterductape, who became the leader of the hill, off the hill. I then realize that the hill has been blasted into the end, where a bunch of red dragons and pink ghasts are destroying it. I go back in time again, stop myself from stopping Arsenic_shark, travel back to the real present, open it, and find a baseball. and claim the hill from Valendente, who is confused by my changes to the timeline.

MY HILL!
Caluigeffleys:
cavetroll15
Luigimario280
S_Heffley

S_HeffLey

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: June 21, 2013, 03:35:52 pm »
I team up with Luigi and ask troll to sign a peace treaty. I await my response.
I wanted to put something here, but I had no idea what to put.

2019 update: I hate this

cavetroll15

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: June 21, 2013, 03:41:19 pm »
I accept the treaty, under the condition that the signers post "OUR HILL" instead of "MY HILL."
We then walk up the hill together, only to find that Jack and Jill have already walked up. I push Jack down and he bumps his crown. Luigi does the same to Jill. Heffley plants our new flag.

OUR HILL.
Caluigeffleys:
cavetroll15
Luigimario280
S_Heffley

Luigimario280

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: June 21, 2013, 03:42:38 pm »
Just for the record, I agree to the treaty.

Valendente

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: June 21, 2013, 03:44:25 pm »
My Swarm of Flying Monkey Assistants flies to my aid and carries the Three Treaty Signers off into the distance. I then stride up onto the hill and pout.

MY HILL!!!  >:(

S_HeffLey

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: June 21, 2013, 03:47:30 pm »
I gather my clones from my posts on this topic a long time ago and we all go and fight you. We use everything we have to trap you in the void forever!
OUR HILL!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:55:11 pm by S_HeffLey »
I wanted to put something here, but I had no idea what to put.

2019 update: I hate this

Valendente

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: June 21, 2013, 03:50:21 pm »
As my final act before I'm thrown into the void, I grab the hill, and pull it in with me.

My Hill!

cavetroll15

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: June 21, 2013, 03:55:38 pm »
I ask Heffley to undo Valendente's act of pulling the hill, which he does with his moderator powers. We then march up the hill and replant our flag.

OUR HILL!
Caluigeffleys:
cavetroll15
Luigimario280
S_Heffley