• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ozey15 "What's Up?"  (Read 4583 times)

Ozey15

• One vision one purpose
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ozey15 "What's Up?"
« on: March 24, 2016, 08:26:50 pm »
Hey Guys so i've been playing on the server a bit and haven't fully introduced myself here on the forums! so where should I start? ah yes Name.
The proper way to pronounce my name is (O-Z 15) Some people just call me Ozzy or Oz. while I do like being known as Ryu, The user name is old, ever since i was very young like nearly ten years, And i'm like 22? so yeah. anyways, When i first came on to the server I wanted to say I was very impressed Everyone is so very friendly and i'm happy to find a very nice server that doesn't have PVP. not saying I hate pvp, but I like to see good Friendly PVE servers. (Note for those who don't know PVP or PVE, Pvp is Player verse Player, while pve is Player verses everything.)
I live in wyoming A place a lot of people probably never heard of, its in the USA above Colorado. (aka Denver) I as a person have minor dislexia so if I ever spell something wrong or end up trying to reword some things that's kinda why. I'm a very friendly person, I like to help out with what I can, and enjoy to build.
other things about me. I use to be a Moderator on another server, and was banned from one. my reason for being banned off the server was because Of a Developer who managed Plug-ins and help run the server, desided he was tired of the Owner of the server and grieffed, and not only that. Me and the dev are good friends and because of that the Owner had banned us both, The dev for his actions, and Me for association. but that was back in like 1.6 at the time. a few years ago.
yet more things that I do. I am a Modder and have a mod pack on technicpack.net, Its called Retrobutioncraft (not trying to avertise it just saying things i do so i can be more friendly) And One day hope to get it running to create a Server for it to see how it all go about. I enjoy music, i really don't have a Genera that I fully listen to. but i know i hate rap more then anything. the only Genera that will make me, uhm cringe? yeah that a good word for it.
over all. I Hope I make the server proud of my work and continue to make things a fun experience for new players!
Ballet with the wings Swiftly flying along the skys, that is where my heart is.... but that is not where it belongs.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ozey15 "What's Up?"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 09:49:49 pm »
Hey Ryu, it's a pleasure to meet you and have you around, feel free to give me or a staff member a shout if there's anything you need, we're always happy to help =)

Always good to have a fellow programmer around too!

Ozey15

• One vision one purpose
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 03:50:20 am »
Thank you! If you need anything give me a shout as well.
Ballet with the wings Swiftly flying along the skys, that is where my heart is.... but that is not where it belongs.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 05:44:29 pm »
Welcome to the server :)