• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Chat with us on Discord!  (Read 8089 times)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Chat with us on Discord!
« on: January 05, 2016, 11:22:07 am »

Hey guys,

I've gone ahead and set up a Discord server for us all to use. Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat program which is compatible with both your desktop and mobile devices.
If you wish to pop by, you can join here or alternatively by clicking the "Connect" button on the homepage widget.

Currently we have a text channel linked to our Minecraft server, meaning any messages sent from Minecraft will be visible in the #minecraft text channel, and vice-versa.
Discord will likely replace our Mumble and IRC servers, as it provides the same features as both.

Discord is available in your browser, as a PC or Mac application, and even as an app for your Apple or Android devices. Download your preference here.

We hope to see you there soon!

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chat with us on Discord!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 11:32:56 am »
discord is dope af

Candles56

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 04:58:14 am »
What is the code to join? I remember seeing it go off on the chat, but it isn't showing for me now.
Candles56
Кандлес56
कैंडल्ज़५६
Κανδλες56
간듥56
かんどれす56

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 08:21:35 am »
You can either click "join here" in the post above, or click "Connect and Chat" from the Discord block to the left of the Home page.

Candles56

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 04:18:02 pm »
Ok, it got me into the group on my computer, but I was wanting to have it on my phone, they both have the same account logged on, but it isn't loading over to my phone
Candles56
Кандлес56
कैंडल्ज़५६
Κανδλες56
간듥56
かんどれす56