• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban Fasley  (Read 5158 times)

EclispeGaming

• I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • Awards Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Fasley
« on: November 11, 2015, 08:39:05 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules?No
- Did you grief another players work? No
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server?No
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks?No
Tobieis banned me falsely for xray when i never used xray people greifed my house many times and 2nd i got banned for xray before i bought that unban that xray is very old from a while ago i had that a long time ago.and got banned and bought a unban please unban me this is a misunderstanding
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Fasley
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 07:02:07 am »
There is no misunderstanding here.

You purchased the unban package on the following date and time: "07/24/15 03:39"
Using LogBlock on your xray tunnels shows the following date and time: "07/25/15 21:06"

As you can see, the xray tunnels were made a day after you purchased the unban.

Furthermore, according to the bans under your former usernames "Outdoorrelic1" and "SkyDoesHisMom", and under your current username "EclispeGaming", you have never previously been banned for xray.
This all means (regardless of how long ago it was) this is a new case and will be treated as so. Thank you for admitting it too, it's made our job here a whole lot easier!

Request denied.

EclispeGaming

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 07:07:26 pm »
May I please make a statement my cousin xXmanwolfXx used xray on my account come on lets be honest why would i buy a 30 dollar unban and want to be banned again i honestly dont know how to install xray i never cared my cousin did this and then he told me he went mining and got me diamonds i was at my mothers house when he did this he has xray and used it for his vaulables and he did the same to me im not dumb i wouldnt waste 30 dollars please think about this i thought he didnt have xray he told me recently he used the xray.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 01:22:58 am »
You are responsible for your own account. With that being said, your account was banned for xray. You seem to be changing your story a lot. not looking good.

So as Deekay said, Request still denied.

EclispeGaming

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 01:36:12 am »
Can I talk with Tobie? The one who banned me i want some evidence and word from him. Thanks

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 03:29:52 am »
Evidence is not neccesarry, you already admited to doing it, tobieas's input is not neccesarry the input of both the owners surpasses tobies