Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 3875 times)

xGameplayer

• View Profile
    • Awards
Banned
« on: September 27, 2015, 03:16:50 pm »
Alright i got banned for ban evading. First of all this is a new account i bought, i did not do anything bad on this account but  i still get banned,would you please unban me even though i didnt do anything wrong, i just wanted to start fresh because of all the bad stuff i did on Ezio1258. I did not do anything wrong at all.  :(

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 03:30:15 pm »
Ban evading is against our rules. Doing something bad on one account and appearing online on another account doesn't take away the fact that you broke the rules in the first place. You were punished with a lifetime ban for your actions, which does result in your other accounts being banned from the server too. Though you can buy 'unban' from the Donation store on the forum and you can, as you put it, "start fresh" this way.

You also followed a path that a previous user (not related to you in anyway) made exactly with xray so I doubt you even removed it from your client. -This path was rolled back by the way.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 03:32:03 pm by Tobieias »
Don't go hollow.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 05:36:24 pm »
The person who banned you for Xray the 1st time should have permanently banned you however that person decided to be nice and make it 2 weeks. this ban is now your 2nd x-ray ban. With that being said, on top of 4 bans total, you will need to donate for an unban. Ban evading also does not help in any way. Just proves to us that you could not do the right thing and make a ban appeal and wait for a response in the first place.

Just going to repost the SAME thing I put up on the other post you made about this. IF you continue making threads, I'll have to take further action on THIS account, and ANY other accounts you decide to make. Just because you make a new account doesn't mean everything gets thrown to the side. Thats nonsense. That is essentially saying if anyone breaks a rule, all they need to do is get a new account and everything is fine and dandy. Sorry that isn't how it works here.