• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Banned For Xray  (Read 7023 times)

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
Banned For Xray
« on: September 25, 2015, 10:02:45 pm »
Ok i did Xray i admit its true. And i know i have been banned like 3 times i think,But i actually really like this community.I know you wont care what im saying because you banned me so many times. But i cannot find another server like this.Usually i cannot find a actual good server with a good community , and i learned my lesson. I was hoping you could unban me,and if you still dont believe me you could just jail me at all time. So can you guys atleast unban me but put me in jail 24/7? I just want to talk to the people on this server  :).

And Also this is Ezio1258

Echo_Matty

• Trusted
  • Could be Batman
  • Awards Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned For Xray
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 11:39:16 pm »
If you have been Banned a whopping three times for X-ray, You won't be allowed back onto the server. Your One and only way back on, Is to go to the Donate section at the top and purchase the [Unban].
This will,(Believe it or not) Unban you.

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 01:54:02 am »
Please this is the last chance ever, and also i spent money on this game so if im banned i spent my own Money on it so pls just 1 more chance this is the last i ever ask for please i dont want to pay 30$ just please, i really like the community , the people here, but i was an idiot, i broke the rules this will be the last chance ever and pls just atleast put me in jail 24/7 i really just want to be in this community.

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 02:01:45 am »
I caught you ban evading on IRC, Its unlikely you will be pardoned ultimately its up to iamokmike cause he is the one who banned you
edit: caught you a second time  later that night
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:21:11 am by Altus Clura »

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 03:08:25 am »
I didn't even know that was ban evading. I thought you could do that and plus that was my first time on IRC how was I suppose to know? If there is rules can you tell me them now?

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 05:35:11 am »
Here's a link to the
Both x-Ray and Ban Evasion fall under common sense as to these rules are on most servers.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 09:14:39 am »
The person who banned you for Xray the 1st time should have permanently banned you however that person decided to be nice and make it 2 weeks. this ban is now your 2nd x-ray ban. With that being said, on top of 4 bans total, you will need to donate for an unban. Ban evading also does not help in any way. Just proves to us that you could not do the right thing and make a ban appeal and wait for a response in the first place.

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 03:13:14 pm »
Alright.