• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Is this idea feasible?  (Read 3235 times)

Circular_Logic_

• View Profile
    • Awards
Is this idea feasible?
« on: September 07, 2015, 08:36:19 pm »
Hello Owners,
My ign is Circular_Logic_ and I have been an active member for about a week now. My good friend Zak (his ign is Quokkaking) told me about this server; that is how i found out about it. When I arrived for the first time, he was finishing up the construction of a Rapunzel tower, and I began building near him. Before I built more than a base for my tower, Quokkaking told me it was fine that i built it so close as it didn't interfere with the view or take attention away from his tower. I finished construction yesterday and he is not pleased with the fact that my lighthouse is so large and bright. Because my tower contains all of my farms and belongings, and the fact that it is so large, it would be very difficult to move it manually. I am posting on the forums today because I know that the owner has access to Worldedit, and I am humbly requesting that you consider assisting me in moving my lighthouse farm to another location. Thank you can have a good Labor Day!

sincerely,

Circular_Logic_

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Is this idea feasible?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 09:43:05 pm »
If he told you it was okay, then their is no reason to move it. Unless it is on top of his build or touching it, It can remain where it is now.