• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: "Money Blocks"  (Read 4241 times)

encryptedsalad

• View Profile
    • Awards
"Money Blocks"
« on: August 30, 2015, 07:14:20 am »
Just blocks that you can buy and sell for the same price in the shop. These could be any blocks, but ideally they would be unobtainable in survival and have textures reflecting their worth. The idea would be for
a. shops could be automated with hoppers and stuff so transactions could happen between online players and offline players, and
b. just to have "tangible" money.

The first point is the most important point, these don't really need to be blocks and I would be happy with any way to sell things to players while I am offline or not attentive to my shop.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "Money Blocks"
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 05:19:50 pm »
Im not 100% sure what you are suggesting. Could you further clarify for me please?

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 11:39:36 pm »
i think what he's saying is normaly we have automatic redstone shops that trade with players like 1 diamond for 6 books He wants a Block that can be used as currency, like a bill, so instead of item for item it would be money for item,  so you could actually make automatic shops that sell and buy items rather than just trading. one way of incorporating this into our already established system is just have a block or item that players cant get and sell it and buy it for the same price in the shops

encryptedsalad

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 01:08:22 am »
Clura summarized my idea very well, thanks.