• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: DTrekker~me  (Read 4888 times)

DWhovian1029

• Penatatonix & Doctor Who ~ @dwhovian1029 on Insta
    • View Profile
    • Dalton.com
    • Awards
DTrekker~me
« on: August 03, 2015, 11:45:20 pm »
Most of you have seen me online or have interacted with me, but I am DTrekker1029. My internet usually works really well, but does cut out often.
 I've been playing on DKCraft for over a month now, and it has been a very nice server. The staff are VERY VERY nice and will help you with anything.
Since this is about me, I like trains, a lot. My birthday is on August 21st and I like world history. I am a Whovian and Pentaholic, which is cool. I've been staff on a few other servers that really needed help. I'm American, but I live in America. I did that on purpose. I hate greifing and try to prevent other players from greifing by telling them the consequences. I could not handle the guilt of doing something like that, I just couldn't. I'm like a goody two shoes kinda guy. Oh and I'm gay so yeaaaaa. Thank you for reading my life story and have a nice day.
~ DTrekker1029

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DTrekker~me
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 04:23:13 pm »
Hello! Ill just say hi because I cant welcome you. you been here too long already :P

HELLO TO DKCRAFT!

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $150 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 06:16:53 pm »
I haven't seen you in-game yet, but hey! Hope to see you online(: and enjoy your stay (:
Don't go hollow.

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 05:40:24 am »

Blood

• (:RaNdOmNeSs:)
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:43 pm »
looks like we need to share a birthday party now  ;)