• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Plugin suggestion  (Read 2923 times)

Toadbob

• View Profile
    • Awards
Plugin suggestion
« on: June 06, 2015, 11:55:14 pm »
Personally, I think the plugin mcMMO would be a great addition to the server.

I just joined today and I was really hoping to find a server with mcmmo as it's one of my favourite plugins.

Just a suggestion! :) 

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Plugin suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 05:07:23 pm »
Hey Toad,

First off thanks for your suggestion. mcMMO has been suggested a number of times, and I generally have the same thoughts on it when it comes to having it be added to a survival based server like ours.
I think mcMMO is an awesome concept, however I think a server needs to be established as an mcMMO server for it to really work, and adding it this late would take away from the style we've had for so long.

Cheers.

Echo_Matty

• Trusted
  • Could be Batman
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Plugin suggestion
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 10:47:18 pm »
1)Just throwing out Ideas, Maybe Chest Shop. But only for Trusted+. So that they would have a nice extra for being trusted. And it would allow people to trade without the possibility of stealing.

2) I'm Not sure what the plugin is called. But the more people sleep the faster night goes by. So that when a lot of people are online it only takes 5 or 6 people to make it day.

3) Jobs Plugin(Just because I like it).