• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Amazing Builds  (Read 3242 times)

ian1547

• Hey I will help on anything. I am a pro builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amazing Builds
« on: May 12, 2015, 09:06:23 pm »
I didn't know which part of the forum category this goes in. Whenever I walk around the server I see epic builds like the shops or spawn for example. I wish I could help out or give some credit to the server. Can there be a chance I can build something for the server as a contribution. Btw can we at least try to not look at the past but the present????? Thanks. P.S. if you say no then that's fine.
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.

Echo_Matty

• Trusted
  • Could be Batman
  • Awards Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Amazing Builds
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 04:28:09 pm »
There's Nothing stopping you from building. But there is no need for any server builds. A shop and a spawn is all that is needed, What more could a server need ?

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 06:21:53 pm »
Jail, but we got that too
the best way you can contribute is to be a good member of this great community.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:26:48 pm by d00m/Altus »

ian1547

• Hey I will help on anything. I am a pro builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 09:14:01 pm »
Okay then :( but if you guys do have something you want to build. I'd love to help!! On my single player worlds and creative servers is where I become creative.
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.