• Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Erebor  (Read 3619 times)

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Erebor
« on: May 09, 2015, 12:08:55 am »
Ok, so you may or may not know that I'm attempting to build Erebor. Which is basically a really big dwarvern kingdom in The Hobbit that is highlighted throughout the trilogy of films.
The build reaches sky limit and is a hell of a lot larger than I've completed at the moment... but I feel as though now that there is enough built to post what I've been up to on the server.
The cost of resources in this build is expensive as it's pretty large. And I really would appreciate any donations which would preferably be any stone realated block variant, you can message me in-game if you would like to donate anything. Or even just to have a look at what I've done.
Below is a link to Imgur and I've posted a few pictures of my progression and I will continue to do so everytime I get a decent amount done on the project.
Link --->  http://tobieias.imgur.com/all/

(Sorry about the screenshots, they aren't of a great quality)
Don't go hollow.

Noisy Boy

• A drag.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Erebor
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 11:05:53 pm »
HUGE TOLKIEN FAN  ;D.
I'll donate ya some supplies whenever I log in.
i=√-1