• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: 8 people's ban appeals  (Read 6925 times)

seed_alive

• View Profile
    • Awards
8 people's ban appeals
« on: April 12, 2015, 03:30:36 am »
ok. first, i'm at my friends house. one of them decides to advertise. quack123456. but me and captainpants3 wanted to play on the server. then, i tell my other friends about the server, but then boom im banned. wow. so a bunch of my friends get on, and they all get banned. what is this? they did nothing. they wanted to play, but they were classified as quack alts. what is wrong with your staff? no warnings, nothing. everyone banned. so there. go ahead, check their ips(if you know how. xD) anyway, keep quack banned. i dont even care. 7 people banned. how are altusclura and curret even staff. they just ban everyone. i could have used way more language than this in this appeal. if you know whats good for your server, just give warnings(/tempban, /kick, /mute before /ban) i dont understand why staff doesn't know this/
edit: this was 4/5 things on the ban appeal guide.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 03:35:07 am by seed_alive »

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 8 people's ban appeals
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 03:39:15 am »
*Cough cough*

*Cough Cough*

who else?

seed_alive

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 02:48:31 pm »
mate have you heard of sharing a wifi connection. were all like poor so we share my wifi. they all can get it. btw remember this : why dont you give warnings first

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 03:44:18 pm »
Like I said to Captain, until you can somehow prove you're not quacks's alt you will remain banned, and your ban will remain permanent

and it seems you need to read the forum rules
Forum and Server Rules
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 03:56:25 pm by d00m/Altus »

seed_alive

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 04:40:41 pm »
just saying, how can i prove im not quack's alt. you told me to prove it. i dont know how. we just wanted to play. if you manage to think of a way to prove it, ill prove it. i speak for 7 people right now. also, check the other ip's you banned. ilovewindows and someone else.
Like I said to Captain, until you can somehow prove you're not quacks's alt you will remain banned, and your ban will remain permanent
you mean, 7 people's bans -_- i tried, but somehow you dont want another 7 players. i dont understand what is wrong with your staff.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:47:51 pm by seed_alive »

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 05:37:46 pm »
i'd rather have 0 people on, then 8 - that break the rules. dont post again 'till you have proof

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 06:13:00 pm »
no warnings, nothing. everyone banned. so there. go ahead, check their ips(if you know how. xD)

^ you are the one who said check their ips :P

In terms of warnings, Ban evading gets no warning. Thats our rules. Sorry if you do not agree with them. Advertising also gets no warning. Thats how it works on this server. If that is not to your liking, then maybe this isnt the server for you.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 06:14:58 pm by Lissy421 »

ShadedDusk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 06:16:53 pm »
If I do so remember, you got banned before for trolling and disturbing gameplay. What's to say you haven't done it again?
Life is one cheeky bastard.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 07:27:26 pm »
We don't handle multiple players in a single appeal. If the 8 players wish to be unbanned, they need to create their own appeals.
As for you, "seed_alive", since you were banned by AltusClura, he has the final say in your ban.

Look at it from our point of view. A player gets banned and moments later 8 other players with the same IP login. It's fishy.
Your story doesn't make much sense either. I don't understand how all 8 of you share the same wifi. Do you all live together, or were you all at the same house at the same time? If it was the latter, then the 8 of you can simply provide your new IP's to prove you're not quack123456, but until then, you are all suspected as alts to quack and will remain banned.

seed_alive

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 01:04:18 am »
k. you probably have my ip. i logged in recently with an alt called P_U_R_E. if you find ilovewindows, you'll find his ip. i dont know how i can prove to you that we all had different ip's. do you want me to give my ip out to like 40 people. if so, no.
Do you all live together, or were you all at the same house at the same time? If it was the latter, then the 8 of you can simply provide your new IP's to prove you're not quack123456, but until then, you are all suspected as alts to quack and will remain banned.
new ip's? you want us to go out and buy 7 routers? also, same house at same time. new ip's? idk how to handle that.
sorry, didnt make it clear on this thread. we share a router because we're too poor to do anything else.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 01:08:53 am by seed_alive »