• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: swimmergirl1227 - Ban Appeal  (Read 7295 times)

swimmergirll

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
swimmergirl1227 - Ban Appeal
« on: March 07, 2015, 08:16:38 pm »
I got banned for griefing iamokmike, however, I have never been to his house. I have been banned for 24 hours, and I was wondering if I could get back on? love the server and enjoy playing on it!
just keep swimming

latias1290

• "I dont care, really."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: swimmergirl1227 - Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 12:04:30 pm »
I overheard Tobieias' conversation with someone else about having you banned for a short period but that was like a week ago. Are you sure you are still banned? He said that the next time you did it you would be permanently banned though.

If you honestly never been to his house, is anyone else using your account, or do you know anyone who might be playing minecraft on the same PC as you play it on? Chances are they (accidentally) logged in on your account.

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 08:41:47 pm »
your ban expired 3 hours ago...

latias1290

• "I dont care, really."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 03:13:30 pm »
The OP was posted the day before your post >.>

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 11:34:31 pm »
Then it would still have expired 2 days ago.

latias1290

• "I dont care, really."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 02:04:05 pm »
Then it would still have expired 2 days ago.
I thought he meant 3 hours before he posted that, not 3 hours before the OP.

swimmergirll

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 01:57:51 am »
I overheard Tobieias' conversation with someone else about having you banned for a short period but that was like a week ago. Are you sure you are still banned? He said that the next time you did it you would be permanently banned though.

If you honestly never been to his house, is anyone else using your account, or do you know anyone who might be playing minecraft on the same PC as you play it on? Chances are they (accidentally) logged in on your account.

Sorry its been a while, i guess i never saw this part of my ban appeal. idk why he would permanently ban me when i have already been banned multiple times for the same grief. i have told curret this multiple times but apparently she cant do anything about it. and it is an issue but only with me.
just keep swimming

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 04:42:08 am »

Sorry its been a while, i guess i never saw this part of my ban appeal. idk why he would permanently ban me when i have already been banned multiple times for the same grief. i have told curret this multiple times but apparently she cant do anything about it. and it is an issue but only with me.

I find it unnecessary to even continue on this topic when you are no longer banned. If it were a permanently banned, you would not be unbanned at this given time. If you have a problem with your bans PM me or Deekay. Thanks.