• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trusted  (Read 3332 times)

ian1547

• Hey I will help on anything. I am a pro builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Trusted
« on: January 03, 2015, 02:25:00 am »
I would just like to know how do you really become trusted rank. People say become trusted, but that doesn't go into detail. I am not asking for Trusted because I probably will ever get that rank because of my history as bad one. I would like to know, thanks

All of you people keep on playing in this friendly community.

Also how do you become a full member on forums.

(Please don't triple post. -impishmonkey)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 03:30:08 pm by impishmonkey »
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trusted
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 02:45:58 am »
By posting more than 100, I think. Getting trusted is usually helping people, making a lot of friends and earning everyone's respect. Play for a lot and most of all don't ask. Also, there is a modify button on posts so you don't post 3 posts a sentence long.
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trusted
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 04:06:34 pm »
Unfortunately, having a bad history will make it harder to earn the Trusted rank. (But that doesn't mean it's not possible!)

Basically, to get trusted, you have to prove yourself to be mature, follow the rules, and help out other players.  It comes in time so try to be patient. :)