• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Donation Store - Particle Effects!  (Read 3828 times)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Donation Store - Particle Effects!
« on: November 18, 2014, 12:40:28 pm »

Hey guys!

I've added a small yet pretty neat reward for the donation store. Particle effects!
I've wanted to add something like this for a while now, and I'm sure a few of you wanted to see something like this available, so here it is!

It can be purchased here. Lemme know what you think, and if you wanna see any other additions to the store.

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donation Store - Particle Effects!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 07:13:38 pm »
Well seeing as were resetting the world, could it be possible to switch to a new protection system? There's a plugin that allows players to earn or buy a certain amount of blocks that can protect using a special tool, this would allow us to have a work around for the EULA as well.

leatherneckjr

• Trusted
  • They will quake in my shadow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 08:53:05 pm »
does buying it once give all the particle effects? or are you planning on adding different options/packages?
http://adf.ly/hCsfh -->Check out my blog! http://adf.ly/hCtSU --> Check out my minecraft skins! Want me to make you one? Just ask!

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 04:51:47 am »
Well seeing as were resetting the world, could it be possible to switch to a new protection system? There's a plugin that allows players to earn or buy a certain amount of blocks that can protect using a special tool, this would allow us to have a work around for the EULA as well.
I will be re-doing the way land protection works after the wipe. However I'm not sure if I'll be going down the path you suggested, only because I feel it would be complicated for some people, and may put people off the server because of that. Not sure at the moment, I will think about it though.

does buying it once give all the particle effects? or are you planning on adding different options/packages?
Yeah it's a one time purchase which gives you all the particle effects. There's 14 effects and they're listed in the package.