• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Server wipe is a go!  (Read 4132 times)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server wipe is a go!
« on: September 02, 2014, 08:27:11 am »
Hey guys,

Thank you to everyone who voted on the server wipe. Your questions and comments were very appreciated!
The votes are in, and as you may have noticed, the majority of you said yes for the server wipe!

Minecraft 1.8 is right around the corner, Jeb has announced it's release will be within 6 hours from this post. 1.8 brings loads of exciting new features which I'm sure you're anxious to see available on the server.
Since it only seems right, I will be waiting for Minecraft and CraftBukkit to update to 1.8 before wiping the server. Emphasis on and, as we're all aware of the slight delay Bukkit usually has when updating. However in recent Bukkit events, Mojang have taken control over Bukkit to ensure it's update to 1.8.

Because of the wipe, I've increased the vote rewards by x5. This means you will receive 5 vote points and $4000 in-game money for each vote! (This will be reversed after the server wipe)

For more information on the server wipe, click here. More information will be added soon.

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server wipe is a go!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 09:33:52 am »
All hail the glorious and genourous deekay for this bountaful new upcoming world!

Xertaire

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 05:38:48 pm »
so when is the server going to be update can you give us at least a ball park number.

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 06:29:34 pm »
so when is the server going to be update can you give us at least a ball park number.
I say we should do a new years wipe give people a couple months to finish what theyre doing then wipe everything on January 1st 2015

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 01:07:00 am »
Did you even read the post though? I said once Minecraft and Bukkit update to 1.8.
I've never been able to give an accurate date for when that is.