• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Le Swiffer  (Read 3727 times)

swifter24t

• View Profile
    • Awards
Le Swiffer
« on: July 21, 2014, 08:38:10 pm »
I'm apparently a broom. Yay. Anyway I am NOT a broom. ASH  >:( JK. I'm not mad. When I first started minecraft people thought I was a fan of brooms and stuff. Yeh. I just like doing things other than building in Minecraft. If you see a crappy shack leading to an underground palace it is me. I am almost incapable of building nice looking things aboveground.  :P What I enjoy in life is books and MC. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. If anyone is wondering (which I doubt) my favorite book series are the Edgewood series and the Mortal Instruments series. I recommend both to all who read this. I also enjoy Skyrim. Killing dragons is kinda therapeutic.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:43:35 pm by swifter24t »
"Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time. So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive"

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Le Swiffer
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 12:21:34 am »
i've read some of the immortal instruments series

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Le Swiffer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 12:39:29 am »
i've read some of the immortal instruments series
Me no read dem yet. Welcome :)

Yeah, something simlar happened to me with the "afro" thing xd
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide