• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: an explanation  (Read 2967 times)

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
an explanation
« on: July 12, 2014, 03:42:29 am »
As most of you know I have not been on the server for a while this is due entirely to a complete and total failure of my computer as younger siblings and computers don't work well together I now have what was once a thousand dollar machine, has become a pile of plastic and metal the plan was to get parts replaced unfortunately my papal went haywire and was rejected at the moment my PayPal account is locked down and I cannot take out any money to pt it toward a laptop or parts. I am not sure in any way when or if I will be able to get back on soon if it is the later then I say goodbye for now I will be active on the forums and if there is ever a mobile patch for irc I will be active there. I wish you all luck in your endevours. As of July 12 2014 I am no longer an active player until further notice. I Herby temporarily give all assests  farms, buildings, and chests to d00m_the_monkey under the condition that any items taken from chests is replenished.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:13:23 pm by pujols12 »

Jao

• Hello :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: an explanation
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:19:03 am »
I have noticed you haven't been as active. Hope you can replace your computer "parts" or just get a new computer. gl.
CrazyJao
Hi I Am CrazyJao WOOHOO!! :)

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: an explanation
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:24:40 pm »
See you, I hope, soon friend. :(
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide