• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ianville expansion  (Read 3707 times)

ian1547

• Hey I will help on anything. I am a pro builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ianville expansion
« on: June 14, 2014, 11:52:36 am »
As many of you have seen my island. I have built half of my island.(to the left) I need to build it to the right. A huge job for anyone wanting to help. Even though not many go to server right now but send a reply so i should expect you.
Also if you help with the island you will be paid $500 igm ,but if you leave halftime you wont get any money or prize. About the prize whoever works the most will get 2 prizes. Supplies i need is stacks of stone,
10 stacks maybe more of dirt, tree sapling of all kind of trees stack of glowstone, Lots of bonemeal, and lots of wood or fences. If you ohome me i have a dropper please put stuff in there.  This is one project of many like reroofing my castle and making a new wall around my castle. Thats it though so come help if you can
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.

jllmprrt

• eprocks swag
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ianville expansion
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 01:09:24 am »
I'm up for that. Are you in the member world or guest world, and also what time zone are you in (if you're comfortable sharing that information)? I don't know if I've ran into you on the server.
eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag

ian1547

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 10:57:51 am »
I am member world i am eastern time but it has to be worked on later
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.

ian1547

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 05:49:08 pm »
People i am free to work on it so come on and reply yeh!!  I couldnt earlier because of a trip to New Mexico, but now i want to work on with people who love helping!!!

happy12006

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 09:27:13 pm »
I will work on it