• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Giant Holes/ Explanation  (Read 2936 times)

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
Giant Holes/ Explanation
« on: July 14, 2012, 07:35:51 am »
I tell myself digging giant holes is a waist of time but really what is truly a waist of time is to dig multiple smaller holes.

Random thought that came to my head.

Recently, as many of you know my MC account was hacked and i was banned from DKCraft with no exceptions.  I tried my hardest to accept the fact that i would never live another second of minecraft playing on this server.

I spend hours and hours looking, searching, and researching for a server that could possibly replace DKcraft, but in reality, there is no such thing.

DKcraft is a unique server that really cannot be replicated.  the thing that i really missed the most was the not the cool buildings and the groovy shop, but it was the people who played the game.  These people i had grew a kind of bond with and had experienced almost 2 full months of 4-6 hours a day.  After so much of this dedication to this server and getting to know these magnificent people, i had almost learned to accept them as friends and grew bonds with them.  I surly couldn't walk away from this. 

Mount
Geocaching is amazing

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Giant Holes/ Explanation
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 12:26:41 pm »
:)