• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: GTop 100  (Read 7242 times)

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GTop 100
« on: January 12, 2014, 03:52:53 am »
Hi, is is the Games Top 100 a troll voting site? It doesn't offer you a slot to put your username in...? Is it just me?
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
Re: GTop 100
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 04:58:56 am »
GTop takes votes as a number count, you do not need to put in your username. Thus this site does not give you diamonds in return, still good to vote with it.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 08:02:35 am »
Gtop100 hosts voting for more games than just Minecraft, therefor votifier is not supported there. No votifier = no way to receive rewards.

Coolcrab88

• Density of a Crab's perspective
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 01:43:09 pm »
I was confused as this happened to me too... now I get it but still, on the Vote page it says:
"Every time you vote for DKCraft you'll receive a diamond! Just provide your Minecraft name when voting and be rewarded!"

Not sure if this actually matters but it got me confused. Not that I don't mind voting, it's just I assumed I would be getting another diamond. And I had to actually WORK for my pickaxe! :(

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 03:42:39 pm »
It's called false advertising, works all the time. =)

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 04:07:47 pm »
Gotta remember though, the more times you vote, the more chance you get for receiving the top voting monthly prize, even if you dont get a diamond ;) 1 more vote to the top

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 09:30:10 pm »
Well then I'm not a fan of it. And also, someone could repeatedly spam... oh well.
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 09:41:17 pm »
Well then I'm not a fan of it. And also, someone could repeatedly spam... oh well.
You don't have to be a fan of it. Spam what?

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 10:03:34 pm »
 Keep clicking the link ooover and ooover to make the server popular. And also, I think on Minestatus, it doesn't let you vote with the same IP... which is really annoying if you have 2 people with accounts in the same house.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 10:41:30 pm »
Keep clicking the link ooover and ooover to make the server popular
Server ranking is based on votes, not how many times a link is clicked.. So I dunno what the issue is there.

And also, I think on Minestatus, it doesn't let you vote with the same IP... which is really annoying if you have 2 people with accounts in the same house.
Allowing more than 1 vote per IP is a terrible idea. Now we're talking about abusing votes and vote rewards.

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 12:27:52 am »
Keep clicking the link ooover and ooover to make the server popular
Server ranking is based on votes, not how many times a link is clicked.. So I dunno what the issue is there.

And also, I think on Minestatus, it doesn't let you vote with the same IP... which is really annoying if you have 2 people with accounts in the same house.
Allowing more than 1 vote per IP is a terrible idea. Now we're talking about abusing votes and vote rewards.
No, like you can keep filling the thing in. The little thing were you fill in the blank with numbers and... you know what I mean. Doesn't help the player in any way, though.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 08:27:46 am »
You can't vote more than once per day, even if it lets you fill in the captcha more than once, it will only ever use 1 of your votes.

Have I answered all your concerning questions now?

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 11:24:14 pm »
You can't vote more than once per day, even if it lets you fill in the captcha more than once, it will only ever use 1 of your votes.

Have I answered all your concerning questions now?
Oh. Yeah thanks.

EDIT: Now, Minecraft Server List is only letting me put 2 letters in the box for my name...?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:23:24 am by Afro_ »