• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: i was banned  (Read 3079 times)

thegoldenlord

• View Profile
    • Awards
i was banned
« on: January 04, 2014, 09:51:09 pm »
i was banned by ttlego for helping my friend out with his house and ttlego banned me for it!

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: i was banned
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 10:04:46 pm »
Obviously you were told wrong by your friend, on why you were banned, and I told your friend, on multiple occasions the true reasoning to your ban and why it was warranted. Therefore not my fault if you retrieved false information from your "friend", you were banned for griefing my own work, overall griefing over 200 blocks around the radius of which I checked, along with this on multiple occasions I have had reports of you entering other players homes without permission. As this was your second ban, for griefing it did not end up permanent, but obviously longer due to the course of your actions in the past being banned by another staff member for the same reason of grief. You are banned for 14 days, which is what I see fit to be the right amount of time since of the amount you griefed, roughly the same amount of time in which you spent being banned after your first offence. You will not be pardoned until this time is up, or until you show sufficient evidence of the grief not being yours, as your friend denies it wasn't you.

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: i was banned
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 10:16:14 pm »
After checking the ip's you use on the forums and ingame, it has become quite obvious that both players which have made ban appeals are the same person, and after discussing with staff have realised, that both accounts will be banned, due to stopping future events of grief to happen from the same ip, which matches between the ones which were recently banned.