• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [kt5turtle] Baned?  (Read 15726 times)

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
[kt5turtle] Baned?
« on: July 12, 2012, 08:59:20 pm »
hello staff,

I got home from school today and i was completely shocked when seeing the ban hammer sign.  i would love to know if this is a misunderstanding because i have learned my lesson from the past 2 times.  Thanks

Mount
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:16:35 am by xDeeKay »
Geocaching is amazing

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Baned?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 09:05:53 pm »
hello mount. I did not ban you, but you were well aware last night that you were being banned since i said "you are getting banned" So please don't act like you don't no. Yesterday you decided to spam the F word and when asked to stop you said no. You were muted then spammed your login and logoff (connect and disconnect over and over) when unmuted you said "finally" which means you spammed just because you were muted. this is now your fourth ban. However, i did not ban you, so its not my call.

crichton

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:07:08 pm »
You were banned by kt5turtle for being rude and spamming (including excessive swearing). As it was your 4th+ ban, he made it permanent. If you are trying to get unbanned wait for kt5turtle to respond, as he banned you, only he can pardon you.

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 09:11:05 pm »
You were rudely disrespecting me. You swore around 10 times in a row. I politely told you to stop and agreed, but just to see that you swore about another 10 times. I told you to stop and you replied "No" and "what ya gonna do about it?". I then muted you. There you proceeded to login spam. My decision is final. You've been given too many chances. You are permanently  banned.

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 09:13:43 pm »
what are you talking about  sone one hacked my account then because i did no such thing
You probably don't believe a thing i am saying but i swear to god i would never do that
I didn't do any of that stuff i stopped playing minecraft at around 7 last night  when did that happen?

I can promise i did none of that.  U know me lissy and the other staff, i don't freaking spam cuss words just because, i have used cuss words in the past to try and back myself up on subjects i believe are correct but i don't just randomly spam them and log on and off a thousand times

Please believe me because i can promise you i did no such actions last night and have never done anything like it on any server that i have ever played on

Mount_Everest

I am going to go on www.minecraft.com right now and change my password because i can swear to you i did no such things last night
Geocaching is amazing

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 09:16:48 pm »
All of staff knows you and ALL of staff have told you to stop swearing at least once. and You have spammed before as well. so....

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 09:19:20 pm »
I do swear occasionally in game but I promise i did not do that.... if you look you can see that the Minecraft site is down  maybe that has something to do with it     

I swear to god i didn't DO ANY of that last night

can you tell me when someone hacked my account and was online

Mount
Geocaching is amazing

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 09:20:42 pm »
BTW  why would i ever do anything like that because all you know that if i was to be banned from this server permonatly i would quit minecraft  Y would i EVER do that knowing i was going to get BANNED for good

All you you think about that

I would never do anything like that

Mount
Geocaching is amazing

Lissy421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 09:26:37 pm »
you've been banned 3 times before -.-

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 09:32:39 pm »
I just texted 100findme and he said he hacked me last night.  I swear to god I didn't do it do anything last night.  The odds are not in my favor in the fact that I have been banned 3 times before for disrespect but I can promise you that I DID NOT do any of those unlawfully acts that I am being frames for doing last night.

Mount_Everest
Geocaching is amazing

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 10:08:13 pm »
Staff has seen you several times excessively swear and spam before. We have also given you several chances and unbanned you. We don't buy it at all. I'm calling the cut at the 4th. We don't buy it at all.

gero215

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 10:24:04 pm »
If he has a smartphone he could screenshot the texts and post them.
I rule the internet!

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 10:38:34 pm »
I really can't believe that you just banned my for something I can swear to you that I didn't do.  That you can't believe me is reduculous because I am the number one poster in the website and I am always actively  involved with the server every day.  Why would I do something that I obviously know that I am going to be banned for. I respect your decisions KT but really, deep in my heart I swear I was not the one on my account saying those things. Hopefully you understand because I know for a fact I will be missed my many of the people I have meet on Dkcraft.  If this is the last thing I am going to post I really hope that some of you will believe that I didn't do what I am being blamed for.  I was clearly hacked and you can't see the obvious. 

I had an amazing 2 months on DK craft and it is disappointing that it is over.  All of my friends that I had made.   I will miss all of you.  It was a pleasure meeting all the staff including you lissy, kt, death, and my first mc friend impish monkey    Thanks for your friendships.  Buy everyone.  I will be exploring new servers and I hope I can find a server as good as DKCraft but we all know this is  impossible. 

Bye everyone.  This may infect be my final post.    I love you all

Mount_Everest.
Geocaching is amazing

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 10:40:07 pm »
You have a chance to be pardoned. Respond or miss your chance, explain how 100findme was able to hack you.

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 10:53:25 pm »
I have no idea. We screen share sometimes on Skype and we do share data with eachother on the ps3?

Does that help?

What do you mean by the ip's matching?

Mount
Geocaching is amazing