• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: A PvP suggestion  (Read 3584 times)

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A PvP suggestion
« on: November 29, 2013, 02:45:10 am »
Here's another post of found... http://dkcraft.net/index.php?topic=1000.0
Although here's a new one.
I've been on many smp servers. All of which have some PvP, or lots of PvP. In addition, adding PvP to dkcraft, in my opinion, would probs make players want to play on more, all the better for dkcraft popularity. Thanks,

Afro_
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A PvP suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 05:06:20 pm »
We had a PvP server which opened early in the year, but unfortunately closed in June.
I have been speaking with Lissy from time to time about some implementation of PvP, but like everything, nothing is set in stone.

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 09:06:54 pm »
We had a PvP server which opened early in the year, but unfortunately closed in June.
I have been speaking with Lissy from time to time about some implementation of PvP, but like everything, nothing is set in stone.
On this other server we both play on...
There are like 10 small, 60x60 arenas. No /homes, there's just 1 sign in the middle with warps you back to spawn..
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 03:35:25 am »
But that's not this server. Like I said, implementation of PvP has been a topic between Lissy and I, but it's also not something we need to rush into.

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 07:33:17 pm »
But that's not this server. Like I said, implementation of PvP has been a topic between Lissy and I, but it's also not something we need to rush into.
K