• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 5180 times)

supergabe27

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Appeal
« on: November 21, 2013, 03:44:25 am »
So today my brother! "adamderp20" was banned off the server and to be honest Im not surprised he is 13 and tends not to be brightest at times. Just going to verify that I supergabe27 and my brothers account are not afflicted in any way. Ive been on dkcraft a pretty long time and i have not been active for about a month because i recently took a break from minecraft. My brother told me about this and when i tried to log on i was banned because of him. I do not have his account password nor any of his minecraft information. We have different PCS but are on the same ip network. I dont care about adams ban but if i could be unbanned it would be great. I have been on DK for 2 years. I joined and lissy was a mod :D and i never had any problems. Also towards my brothers actions i cannot control him on the internet so keeping him banned would be a good thing. The staff i used to talk to in my dk days were TTLEGO, impish, lissy, payrol, Turtle, carrot etc. Thanks
-supergabe27
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:58:56 am by supergabe27 »

supergabe27

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 03:51:46 am »
Also if you dont remember me my old website account was gbrogamer if you want to see ive been on for 2 years

Waddles15

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 04:06:38 am »
Moose was the one to ban the account. Please wait until he responds, thank you.

P.S. for a 13 year old, he has a very interesting view points..

supergabe27

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 04:08:32 am »
Moose was the one to ban the account. Please wait until he responds, thank you.

P.S. for a 13 year old, he has a very interesting view points..
As i stated above he isnt the brightest and always causes trouble. He does this sort of crap all the time on servers. It just never effected me until now and i dont want to be banned for his stupidity. Also ban "pvping" that is another account he got for his birthday, just warning you now to ban that account also

supergabe27

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 12:19:51 am »
If you would like to talk about it over skype pm me

Mahoose

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 01:55:44 am »
You've been pardoned. I don't have the time or the care to look into whether or not your telling the truth. Do not let your brother on your account if you're telling the truth; he'll just get your account banned. If it turns out you've lied to me, you don't have a brother, and used an alternate account to harass the server then a perma-ban will be issued to your IP.

You should be able to rejoin the server as of this post

supergabe27

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 03:47:21 am »
Yes i understand, i have not lied and no problems will happen in the future