• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Break nii  (Read 5767 times)

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Break nii
« on: November 13, 2013, 02:11:21 am »
Hey guys, I just recently fell and hit my elbow directly on our stone tiles, so I won't be playing Minecraft for a while. Also, I've been kind of bored with Minecraft for a while. I will be fairly active on the forums though.
Sometimes you just wanna throw a pomegranate. -The wise words of BloodBro.

The_Delirious_DJ

• Trusted
  • Talk to me, if you dare to not be grammar'd
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Break nii
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 03:21:16 am »
I'm sorry to hear that Rosey, hope you get better soon!

~If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it be

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 03:24:03 am »
Thanks, it's actually getting better, I don't need the sling anymore. I didn't break it, I just probably messed up the bone a bit and damaged some nerves. I think. We haven't been to the Doctor's yet. I just can't touch anything or put any amount of pressure on it at all.

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 01:43:51 am »
Yeah, I'm just going to use this thread everytime I take a break from DKCraft. Anyway, this time I'll be taking a break because of serious heath issues I'm dealing with right now that the Doctor and hospital staff haven't figured out yet. I went to the ER at about 2:00 AM. I'll still be active on the forums almost every day. Bye for now guys!

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 08:40:48 pm »
Yeah, I'm just going to use this thread everytime I take a break from DKCraft. Anyway, this time I'll be taking a break because of serious heath issues I'm dealing with right now that the Doctor and hospital staff haven't figured out yet. I went to the ER at about 2:00 AM. I'll still be active on the forums almost every day. Bye for now guys!
Aw, that's too bad, hope you get better!
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 07:12:24 am »
I really don't know where to post this, but since it kinda pertains to my leaves and such, I'll put it here, and all further posts regarding my heath. I trust you guys about knowing it. I went to the Neurologist's today and he said what I most likely have is JME, also know as Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy. Once a family member schedules the test, I'm going to have an EEG done. JME has three types, what I have (spasms in upper body), basically staring off into space without knowingly doing so, and full blown seizures. Luckily, at the moment I don't have the last two, so it's not the more extreme of the three. I believe if I have it they can put me on a medication to at least mostly control it. An EEG is just a type of tests when the measure the brain waves by sticking electrodes around on your head to measure abnormal brain activity. I may not be on the server as much because if I don't get enough sleep if I have JME, it increases the risk of me having major seizures. I normally stay up late and don't sleep a whole lot because I have a mild case of insomnia. I also recently found out I'm slightly anemic. Anyway, there's the current state of my heath, excluding some side problems that shouldn't cause a whole lot of problems. Sorry for spamming up the forums with this, just thought it'd be the easiest way to say. :) And now that I think about it, I should probably go to bed since I've had abooouttttt 7 hours of sleep in the past few days.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:14:25 am by Rosey2525 »

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 10:46:04 pm »
Yeah I used to babysit this kid with JME. Hope everything works out and doesn't get any worse for you <3 Keep me posted or something, yeah? Get some sleep! >:0

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 10:56:12 pm »
Kay <3

LeBritishCrumpet21

• Trusted
  • bootybootybooty
    • View Profile
    • Tumblrrrr.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 01:57:41 am »
Awe Rosey<3
I hope everything goes well!
Tina Belcher is my spirit animal.

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 05:04:08 am »
Sorry for the late update. I don't have JME, but I've officially confused the doctor. He says that it's not Epilepsy, but I do have some type of muscular movement disorder. That's pretty much it for now, a relative is going to set up another appointment with the neurologist soon, but it takes about a month to get in. We are also thinking that it may possibly be Tourettes.