• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 4393 times)

Anfernee2112

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Appeal
« on: September 08, 2013, 07:34:46 pm »
Hello there. My user name is Anfernee2112 and I have been banned from Dkcraft Survival Server for griefing. I understand the decision of the moderators and hope to be redeemed. I understand  as well that i was given 4 chances to stop and take another step forward from that and i did take it. I stopped and I was expecting to finally be a better participant of the server. None the less it seems that before my third ban they did not report a structure that was destroyed by my friend in my account. I have already talked about this with a Operator and i was set free from Dkcraft's jail system. Now this was not me but one of my college that know's my password and user name and I allow him to use my username because he does not have the money to buy a account for himself.  Now after me and my friend that introduced me to the server Unh0lyKitt3n reported the griefing that i was entitled to,  I was banned with out knowing of this grief was commited by my username. I was then foretold by by college that he had committed the grief and that he was supporting griefing in the server. Never the less i had to pay the consequences. Now he does not have my account within his possession and this will never happen again. I hope you consider this and un-permanently ban me. Thank you and I hope the best.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:08:34 pm by Anfernee2112 »

S_HeffLey

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 07:58:07 pm »
No need for a poll on a ban appeal.
I wanted to put something here, but I had no idea what to put.

2019 update: I hate this

Anfernee2112

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 08:15:50 pm »
My mistake, thank you for the information surrounding the "Ban Appeals" subject i will see to take this information into consideration. Thank you again.

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 11:14:56 pm »
I've decided to remove Your ban from being permanent. However, you shall be banned for 7 days due to actions on your username.

mineroffury

• Trusted
  • Mineroffury means that i am...... a Miner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 11:28:56 pm »
Please do no post in ban appeals unless asked to by a staff member -Lissy
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:32:59 pm by Lissy421 »
Minecraft is not about mining and crafting.......It's about Minecrafting... *Mindblowned*

Anfernee2112

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 02:21:41 am »
Thank you and I hope to be back in the server soon. I hope you have a good day.