• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Project Protection "The Redstone Museum"  (Read 3278 times)

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Project Protection "The Redstone Museum"
« on: September 07, 2013, 04:28:18 pm »
Project name: The Redstone Museum
Project owner: d00m_the_monkey
Project location (coordinates): 12 blocks North of South Town(x:1965 y:67 z:3139)
Approximate dimensions: 60-65 long 30-35 wide

What is the current state of the project: The Museum Is nearing completion, all i have to do is finish the roof make the signs and interior
what are your plans for its future, if any: I plan on The Museum showing simple redstone circuits i.e. piston doors, T-flip-flop, BUD switches, etc.  For more elaborate Redstone machines I plan on putting a board in the back where people can employ me to make the machines for them.
Why should your project be granted project protection: My Museum is very community friendly, and because it is so close to South Town, not to mention the expensive blocks i've put into it, makes it very prone to griefing, and very valuable to me.

Notes: I marked out the area needing protection with CobbleStone wall. ;)
Images

http://imgur.com/910LeUd,Wbpmefp,nmZd39e,FT7JrpQ,WiZVCo5#0
If The Images Wont Load :P

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Project Protection "The Redstone Museum"
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 06:36:48 pm »
Unfortunately, rejected. It's a greatly detailed build, but it's lacking the size for me to grant it protection.

Halfreal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 02:11:22 am »
Aw man. It's a shame to see such an excellent piece of work amount to so little. I must admit, I found it rather ambitious, it instilled alot of hope. However, I doubt that your fine redstone abilities will lead you to something that's anything less than amazing. I think that your redstone skills will produce alot of potential and good results. (to avoid any discrepancies.)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:36:02 am by Halfreal »

Waddles15

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 03:18:23 am »
Let's play nice.

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 05:28:25 am »
Let's play nice.
Lol what makes you say that?
There is no beef here- what he originaly said(the sentence which is crossed out now) was a complement. He said he liked it, and that he knows I will excell in all my redstone creations...
I do believe the "I doubt" part was a mistake
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 05:30:29 am by d00m_the_monkey »